Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

I think they do BOG on multiples bets if they are placed between 11am and 1pm.

Donā€™t think any bookies does - paddy power only do it online

Thanks lads. I suppose be happy. At least itā€™s a. winner

https://twitter.com/boycottbetfred/status/1231186753266094086?s=21

Iā€™m lucky they limited me a while back :grimacing:

Are MoPlay linked to Matchbook?

Iā€™ve a feeling thereā€™s something big coming quickly with regards betting. Thereā€™ll have to be a guarantee to lay a price on the board to a max of one k or something. Theyā€™ve everyone restricted. I was chatting with a friend whoā€™s at it full time and he said the only way he can keep going is by buying up accounts. Lose more on it and then attempt to win it all back. They wonā€™t even lay bets on Cheltenham markets.

I think from something I read besting in Australia there is a ruling against limiting accounts???

The idea of a ā€œminimum bet ruleā€, which would require a bookmaker to lay an advertised price to lose a specified sum, is not new. New South Wales, one of Australiaā€™s main racing jurisdictions, introduced a minimum bet policy in 2014 and other Australian states, including Victoria, the home of the Melbourne Cup, have followed suit.

1 Like

Youā€™ve to lay to lose a certain amount per bet to anyone in Australia. Iā€™m not sure the figure but letā€™s say it was 2k Aus dollars, itā€™s a hell of a lot better than the situation currently if you are not living in Aus. I could be wrong but I think to get a license to take bets in Italy there is stipulations there favouring the punter more than usual too.

1 Like

2 Likes

I see his responses to Rory Fitzgerald there :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s mental. Rory is a good guy. Pity to see Ben Keith involved in this. He was on luck on Sunday recently moaning about the ring is dead.

Blogger did a post for the Tote this morning.

Surprised they got involved with him.

ā€œMs Bloggerā€ left him too :see_no_evil:

Ridiculous.

Extremely sophisticated scam going about this morning. Bank customers get a message saying a payment hasnā€™t been taken, eg O2 and to click here. As soon as you touch it the money is gone. They already have all your details and itā€™s the most advance scam the banks have ever seen. Pass this on to everyone. Please. This is from work this morning - they are being inundated with calls - thousands flying out of peoples accounts!

Anyone get this today?

That Houseparty App has been hacked and people have been scammed left, right and centre.

When it rains it pours.

1 Like

What do they mean by touch it?

If they can get money out of my bank account they are better than me

5 Likes