Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

I was down in Enniscorthy for a funeral last week and noticed that Boylesports have taken over the old Ladbrokes which was originally a Bruce Betting.

This now means thereā€™s 4 Boylesports in the same town. The above one, the original Boylesports, the former William Hill and the former Celtic Bookmakers. Youā€™d walk between the 2 furthest ones in about 10 mins.

Boyles must need to rinse a serious amount of Northern money at the moment if thatā€™s what theyā€™re doing.

There was a hills shop in Wexford ?

I think there was a Stan James shop in Castleisland at one stage.

There was one in Wexford town and one in Enniscorthy

Itā€™s an odd move from Boyles. They are awful to lay a bet. Itā€™s a pisser they are the only bookie in dingle.

Enniscorty must be full of degenerates.

Like most rural towns, it is

Did the same in Trim,Bruce betting gone,now two Boylesports in the town.

Thereā€™s only one betting shop in Dingle? Iā€™m surprised if thatā€™s the case. I would have figured theyā€™d be reasonably interested in horse racing down there for one.

Unless thereā€™s some local lad I donā€™t know about. I think the actual population minus the tourists is around 2k which isnā€™t much and itā€™s fairly isolated too.

Bar One Shops to be open from tomorrow between 10:30am and 3pm. Customers will be allowed to Deposit/Withdraw from Online Accounts or cash out bets from before the lockdown began.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t there a Blasket bookmakers around the corner from Supervalu?

Is it 8 am or 10 am you get best odds after lads?

What bookie?

Pp

8am

1 Like

What bet more importantly :mag:

Ginistrelli and leapers wood in pontefract

Tony 10 interview being repeated on Matt Cooper. Good listen.

Dan is going to take PP down