Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Apparently young wans are dressing up as OAPs and going into shops buying drink. :rofl:

1 Like

I’d say I’ll be having a bit of craic with 365 if Liars Corner wins in Roscommon. €20 ew @ 40s (1/4 1,2,3) should return €1,040 and not €840 :popcorn:

1 Like

Must be due to rule 4?

1 Like

Rule 4

1 Like

Jaysus, that must be it alright. I didn’t even look at the non runners.

1 Like

There’s been five so far.

:face_vomiting:

48 hours decs are a disaster for low grade racing imo

1 Like

100% agree. The amount of deductions lately is making a joke of this. You dont know whether you are getting value.

Is this your way of telling us to lump on?

I’ve been fucked over by this loads lately. Horses being voided really fucks a yankee or trixie. Not to mention the amount of racing that has been abandoned.

I have a live docket with PP, an acca with one leg left remaining. The last leg is Slovan Bratislava to beat some Faroe Islands outfit in the CL qualifiers @ 3/10.

The match was due to be played on Wednesday but was postponed because the Slovan physio tested positive for Covid-19 (none of the players tested positive). Slovan were asked to fly in their u-19/B team for the rearranged match but they refused to train in protest, one of them has now tested positive and the whole thing is a mess.

Am I wasting my time asking PP to void the last leg? It will pay a decent amount if it comes in and it would be great if they could shave the 3/10 leg off if it’s going to be the underage team going out in a shambolic situation.

I think there’s something about the fixture being played within 24 hours in the soccer bet rules

Wasn’t sure where to put this but I really enjoyed listening to Nick Goff on the most recent episode of Oddscrackers. For those who don’t know him he’s ex head of soccer at corals and struck out on his own as a soccer punter. He’s very entertaining on twitter but he’s got some good advice here on antepost soccer betting for next season. Need to skip about 30 odd mins in for when Nick joins them though. I don’t like listening to the two presenters waffling on at the start of every episode as they tend to do, they bore me to tears, but sometimes have good guests.

1 Like

The Neil channing one is outstanding.

1 Like

The Irish Sun: Man who pulled off greatest Irish gambling coup says beating bookies was better than sex and Kerry goal in.

1 Like

There was a documentary on that before. They had to subtitle some of the Abbeyfeale lads

There is one of them spike I think. One of Barney Curleys closest associate.

It’s a fair stretch to call it the greatest coup in betting history when they didn’t get paid out on it :face_with_monocle:

1 Like