Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

I see the figure of Ā£1,200 given in the article. I thought they got paid out a lot more than that.

I think a share of the same lads were involved in this

Wow what a win Ā£1200.Irelands greatest ever coup.Yer man must have been riding some right auld hag if winning the price of a second hand car was better than sex,or Kerry winning an All Ireland :grinning:

2 Likes

Interesting question on my Twitter feed.

Whatā€™s the TFK consensus?

• A
  • B

0 voters

@Smark I was thinking of you earlier listening to the nick luck show. Neil Channing told a great story about winning the paddy power poker tournament in Dublin a few years back. They had an odds compiler at the event and He made Channing 200/1 to win it out. There was 600 players and after the halfway point he was 30th over all and still 100/1. So he stuck 500 quid on himself to win it out.

He ends up winning it out ( I think the first prize was 500k.) Paddy power was presenting the cheque with An odds compiler and he just dropped it in that they owed him a few extra pound. Noel Hayes was the odds compiler :grinning:

4 Likes

Lovely jubbly. :joy: Thatā€™s an old one I heard before, never knew Noel Hayes laid that price.

1 Like

I was looking at a few bets on pp a few minutes ago and noticed spurs were 5/1 to win the league. I was interested in seeing the market effect on the van dijk injury.

I logged on here and notice the Jose busted flush thread was being posted on. I checked the scores and see itā€™s 3 all.

I logged back onto Pp and they already had spurs back out to 12s :joy:

What a shambles of an outfit.

1 Like

Spurs were backed into 7.8 mid game.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
Thats a belter.
Did he get paid? Is that why Hayes never lasted more than a few years in a job

Yep he did.

Hayes is a mysterious enough man heā€™s spending big money and every time you think heā€™s going to go bust he lands a big win. That horse that won in the curragh last week would be very valuable. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if heā€™s a front for somebody else to be honest.

Well if he was it wouldnā€™t be the first time something like that got him in bother

1 Like

There was an on line poker thing wasnā€™t there?

Ya, some high stakes player allegedly using his account

Heā€™s hopped around more jobs, trainers and partners than a frog on coke

1 Like

Yes I remember that. Heā€™s playing high stakes poker anyway with flat horses. Youā€™d burn a million quid in a flash. Iā€™d love to know how heā€™s kept the show on the road.

Well he got out of Charles brynes place as quick as he got in. In fairness heā€™s had a great run with paddy Twomey.

Sure he had a clatter of horses with Oā€™Callaghan and it looks like that didnā€™t end well. He was in the Sunday Racing thing which also looks like it didnā€™t end well. He was with the other Prendergast for a while too. Heā€™s burned through more industry contacts than Emmet Kennedy at this stage

3 Likes

Any of you ever been screwed by a bookie? Maybe not for this amount though.

Are the bookies closing?

Non essential so theyā€™ll have to close.

1 Like