Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Yep. They’ll be shut from tomorrow evening.

1 Like

This appeared on my Twitter Feed

Hills (And a few more) not paying out on the over 5.5 cards market as the Aubameyang card isn’t being counted towards the total. Aubameyang was being replaced by Mustafi and was taking too long to get off the pitch and was booked by the referee.

What a pack of cunts.

2 Likes

They are such cunts. Probably cost them fuck all as well. They can do what they want

surely it paid for people who bet on under 55 ??

Ya can’t bate the bookies…

Lads betting on fucking cards?! Have they any interest in sport ??

I love betting on cards…

I dont get lads betting on any of those markets unless you happen to have access to reams of data and are genuinely analysing it. Outside of that you may as well be playing roulette

They would be way better off making 10 fold accas

Fellas like tony bloom hire the best and the brightest every year to analyse these markets.

Designed for lads in a pub to roar at the telly for lads to hack each other out of it

1 Like

Yes but there’s obviously enough other chumps backing them to make them winners for the bookies. Unless you are one of @Copper_pipe Romanian buddies then its pure gambling

Unless it’s at lower leagues and some lad is going to throw himself into every tackle and has told his family/mates.

Read a great article about Blooms set up - it’s incredible. My mate is a trader in Oz and says soccer is the most price accurate bet as so many bet on it and market reflects true price. Bloom trades big on the Asian handicaps using algos that will always generate small return in the long term

His turn over is into the billions so his edge is probably tiny.

Like if you think about pro punting and want to get an optimistic 10% return you need to be turning over 100k to make 10k. Not a very attractive risk and time reward proposition.

No but bloom has operation pumping millions looking for edge and expected goals is big one. I’ll try find article

He had lot more discipline than Harry Findlay

Ah ya, Bloom is a different level. I meant more the average lads trying to make a go at pro punting

1 Like

https://www.insider.com/tony-bloom-biography-2017-4

How do the likes of bloom get a bet on?