Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

I’ve been that soldier before, take your winnings & move along.

Some shower of cunts.

3 Likes

Sure James knight is the head of racing for coral and labrokes and most days he’s just arguing on twitter.

Ya betfair combined with on line betting killed it. The shops are dead now.

I can’t get on online but can via cash in the bookmakers.

Some effort but still serve a purpose

1 Like

Horrible bastards. Making me hang around was the most annoying part…

No fear they would have copped change in price taking the bet of course

Jaysus…he dodged a serious bullet

He needs to change the record. Only he seems to not know the shitshow he was walking into buying those pitches

1 Like

It would almost seem like there is good reason all the bookmakers have stopped going and sold their pitches to him

There must be a huge chance online gambling will be banned in the next 5 years. Ourselves and the UK are outliers. I could see it all going back to the course.

Whatever about uk where it actually could happen it wouldnt happen in ireland for years.

1 Like

Either way, he should have a bit of dignity and stop on about it All thise twitter people suggest he has a couple of mill taken out before he got in. Theyd all be still at it only for premium charge apparently…I always though half a loaf was better than no loaf at all but there ya go…

Tbf i think hes trying to get HRI to market a bit more. The crowds at Listowel were phenomenal this summer. For lads whose online accounts have been restricted they can still get on in the ring to a certain extent.

AK has been behind a few of the court cases where bookies havent paid out winnings to a few female ‘punters’

1 Like

Very interesting ta

I think thats the problem with his strategy. The lads betting with you on course aren’t the mugs betting online. Certainly not the lads putting down proper money.

1 Like

The family know im a degenerate. Roll on tomorrow

1 Like

Proper order too.

1 Like

I am looking for a bit of help here any advice would be welcome. An uncle of mine done this bet in September. It is the likes of this that put me on the exchanges a few years ago and unless when i go racing i never use the high street shops anymore. My major issue was that as well as ever increasing margins, winners restricted etc i found that any time a winning acca came up there was a big struggle to get paid as staff had inputted the bet correctly etc. The man in question went in to collect what he thought and Imo is a winning bet with just over 3 grand. They were seven outright gaa club selections. One selection he decided to cross out before he placed the bet for the main reason he thought that including it would interrelate with another selection. He checked this online and it would not let him put the two selections in to the same bet. The selection was kk offaly hurling he removed as he could not include them with ballyhale shamrocks. As often in the shop over the years he would have crossed out a selection at the last minute due to a a price gone to short etc. I will enclose a screenshot where the selection was clearly crossed out. When he went in to collect the winnings they mentioned were the all horses for a start. The next thing was an issue with the bar code. A day later they wanted him back to translate the bet and the following day the said it was a loosing bet. After an email to the retail manager he got a call ten days later saying they stand by as a looser. I am one hundred percent certain that the young staff member never inputted it correctly. This man is as honest as they come and has been betting in the shop in question since it opened. They basically accused him of cheating. He is about to approach the local and national paper and radio about this. I personally found ibas a waste of time and the bet is then frozen and it could take up for half a year for them get back. Is there any point going to a solicitor on this or maybe someone could point me in the right direction, maybe someone on twitter etc.

I no a case before when a solicitor wrote a letter objecting to licence if they didn’t pay out. Any other bookmaker i asked about this said it was a winning bet. Sorry for the long post.

Go on twitter and tag the company. You will get traction and they wont be long backing down

3 Likes