Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Your uncle must really regret not writing out the bet again @larmister

2 Likes

Sarah is an alright sort

Whereā€™s he gone?

Chief Commerical Officer of Greyhound Racing Ireland

1 Like

From one basket case of a company to another

Yes one hundred percent. It would have saved all this hassle The million dollar question is if kk had won would he have been collecting an extra grand on his winnings, I very much doubt it.

1 Like

For fuck sake

Looks like a full blown war ahead with these absolute rotten thieves. I Submitted the claim to Ibas on Thursday and was got a case number and was told that it would be answered in 90 days max. Surprisingly i got an email last night from Ibas . This is the magical docket that Boyles submitted to Ibas. Magically kk are in the bet in full not crossed

but no sign of the barcode at the bottom of docket. They managed to input back in again someway. The Uncle is now so riled up he is looking at a solicitor. I no they are not obliged to pay but there is now a total attack on his character and they are basically accusing him of fraud when it is them leeches that are acting the maggot. I am waiting on another Ibas response Monday.

4 Likes

Whats the qr code at top for? Is it a digital copy?

Im not sure tbh. Why did they not send the original one with the barcode and shop number that is written in bottom corner.

Scan the qr code using qr scanner

1 Like

Jaysus thatā€™s terrible. But what kind of tech would they have that they can submit an image with a clear squiggle taken out? Itā€™s fairly serious if they are doctoring the original slip. Not sure how you would get your hands on that now. Boyles are making millions itā€™s hard to understand these lengths in favour of paying out just ā‚¬3k which is a pittance in comparison to reputational damage if they are successfully rumbled here.

6 Likes

I have no idea. The conjured it up nicely. There was a change in tone the last few days in that they were stating clearly that there was now clearly eight selections visibly. This was not the case at the start. There is a time and shop number on the original bet and until that is shown i will stay at it. Obviously a manager trying to cover someoneā€™s mistake. Ibas are to respond monday but i fear the worst.

Time to go nuclear online mate

3 Likes

I can get icy to stick it up if you want heā€™d love to create a fuss but heā€™d probably be more a last resort

1 Like

Removing the lines is serious lengths to go to, if itā€™s even possible to do at allā€¦and for an amount that isnā€™t substantial to the company ā€¦ thereā€™s something amiss here ā€¦

2 Likes

Did you do this?

I will wait until IBAS Confirms on Monday. Then i will be going viral.

1 Like

Definitely worth checking but Iā€™d say the QR code just give details of the free bet offer.

1 Like