Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

The line on the docket looks like its been added after it was scanned. Was it ever scanned with the line on it…

1 Like

I agree that it looks like that but the slip that went in i actually seen it soon after. The original docket clearly shows the line crossed out before the docket went trough As @BruidheanChaorthainn mentioned if they took the eight selections kk and ballyhale were related as they were not allowed to be combined on line.

1 Like

The line was scratched out before he even went in to the shop. As mentioned before he was checking the phone online and when they would let him combine Ballyhale and kk he took out kk to be safe. I am meeting him tonight as i want to see the original docket again myself.

1 Like

Could you try the small claims court? Not sure how it works in relation to betting or if you can go down that route. It’ll cost them a decent bit in legal fees if nothing else.

The small claims are i think for a max of two grand.

1 Like

They wont deal with betting disputes.

2 Likes

Sorry Fenway i will try later. Im caught up away for a bit.

1 Like

Murky business

1 Like

It just seems to be link to the offer at top of betting slip

1 Like

I honestly can’t figure out how they have the above image if it’s not genuine.

4 Likes

It looks like it was crossed out afterwards, probably after they told him they wouldn’t include it

1 Like

Just after meeting the Uncle there for a bit of lunch. I got a screenshot of the original as its becoming a bit faded. The previous shot i enclosed here did not include the cashiers name,the time or the long barcode.
A few points. He remembers the day he done the bet in September like yesterday as there was an issue with him misplacing his phone that afternoon which he got in shopping centre. As mentioned before he wrote out this bet in the shopping centre upstairs and went straight to the boyles shop. That was the exact copy that was submitted and under no circumstances was there a crossing out after the bet was submitted. The docket remained in his kitchen ever since.

I no words are cheap but i would trust this man with my life and i am one hundred percent sure he is telling the truth. The cashier in question was actually a new young manager probably om probation. He is also suspects that his writing was not dark as the slip boyles sent ibas. As mentioned here, he is not the best of writers. I think it the slip sent to ibas was photoshopped. If boyles can show this exact copy time date cashier shop and barcode with kk not crossed out then he has no case. I can not see how this will happen and i expect ibas to question the same. I am convinced the bet was never inputted correctly at all

3 Likes

I understand this happens at times @Batigol. Was not an issue here.

Thats some absolute shithousery if theres photoshopping involved. How is it even possible to photoshop out a line and have the name appear so perfectly?

1 Like

Let’s assume they did photoshop the line out of it. If they can do that, it shouldn’t be too hard to have barcode, time date etc included in the image.

1 Like

That’s what i am banking on @Chucks_Nwoko . If they can show me that barcode time and cashier with kk not crossed out i will admit defeat, That wont happen though. I have had many a battle with bookies over the years but never anything like this.

A different pen crossed it out to the one that wrote the docket. Thicker line

Genuinely not sure. Even though the original slip is a bit faded the slip that boyles sent ibas looks a lot darker to me.

1 Like

Would make sense if he wrote the docket out in a coffee shop and then went up to the cashier

1 Like

As far as i no it was the same pen only wrote a bit firmer to cross out it. I am not a hundred percent sure though.