Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Its hard to dccipher the chain of events that lead to 8 selections on a docket including the KK game (without a strikethrough on it) unless your friend submitted the bet. They scanned it. The original selection with 8 teams could not be processed. The original docket stayed scanned. The cashier and your friend agreed to cross out the KK game manually. Rescanned it. Perhaps there was some human error here then on part of cashier or a checker who may have seen the same bet twice at the end of a lonf day and discarded the right one. I find it hard to believe there is something very underhand happening but then you do hear some bookies who act in very bad faith.

2 Likes

I no there is instances of this @johnnysachs. In this case no. He went to counter handed in the slip, asked were they all ok and staff member said yes straight away. As per usual they never bothered checking all the selections . There was never a discussion about the crossed of selection or rescanning etc until he went in to collect the bet. As i said before i have a feeling the bet was never inputted right at all. They came up with a loads of nonsense about a problem with the bar code etc for two days.

Just a quick update on this. Ibas have looked for a total copy of the scanned bet including barcode time shop number etc from Boyles. I am just wondering if anyone ever had experience with a related bet if all selections came up. @Copper_pipe. I no you no a trader. What would happen here. would they offer a certain amount and i am wondering if the bet would come up void in the till if all selections won and one was related to another. As i said before i am convinced this bet was never inpoutted correctly at all. Its coming to a conclusion one way or another soon anyway.

1 Like

I’d say void but

1 Like

Done 10k today

I was about to post about this. Some kick in the arse and then you have entry fees plus wages for staff on (I think) two pitches? He’s taking them to a steak house tonight as well it says. So he’ll definitely be down north of €11k for the day. Hard to see him making that back too easily over the next 30 days.

The DRF would want to see a lot of favs beaten

An update on my battles with the blue scum from Ibas today.

1 Like

You might want to cut off a bit of that picture.

Deleted there jahan just in case.

1 Like

What’s the update?

Gone to Ibas Adjudication panel. Five weeks or so before a decision.

2 Likes

A good scelp of it back over those two days I’d say

An update on the Boylesports dispute. Ibas was as expected useless. The first paragraph from the response was kilcormac were 2 to 11. Where this came from i have no idea. They acknowledged the line crossed out but the same old story that the Boylesports bet that went in to the till included 8 selections and that kilcormac was crossed out after the bet was processed. Again like from the very start i requested to see the original screenshot. IBas have decided that a screenshot of no time date cashier and the long digit number at the bottom was sufficient. Ibas said they would request the original capture in full. This never happened. I new they would be usless but as i was advised to go the proper route i did so. I have a meeting with the local paper monday have arranged it to be discussed on the local morning radio show. Also two other journalists local and national are going to publish the story also. I am now going to the twitter references that i got here. It is full out war now.

13 Likes

Yes son - unleash hell. Just in time for cheltenham. Make sure to leave comments on Twitter under all their offers

2 Likes

A lad confirmed to me also that that they were related selections kk and ballyhale and even if they won and they were included there would have been split stakes etc. So as well as not showing the original slip there theory of the 8 timer and one looser is not true also. Ibas did acknowledge the horizontal line but other than that useless. I will keep you posted and thanks for all the help again.

2 Likes

A serious days punting at Kempton

1 Like

John Bull loves a lump

2 Likes

I enjoyed the lad who won 12k, rolled another 4k with it onto the next race and lost it.

3 Likes