Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

My father in law reckons that the US racing is where the money is at, always back the second favourites and you canā€™t go wrong, cause I used to play cards he think Iā€™m into the horses/dogs and is always asking me about form and stuff

actually when cartoon racing came out first, a mate of mine had a system for it. We were in college in Limerick at took a bag of sand off bamburyā€™s two days in a row and they then stopped us betting on itā€¦ did it in powers as well and then the set up of the cartoon odds changedā€¦ the lad who cmae up with it, had a sydicate of mates who pulled a big job on about 8 bookies in donegal at the same timeā€¦ was some money to be winning in college though.

What was the system HB? I remember when the whole algorithm had to be changed on the virtual at one stage. Iā€™ll say this for the virtual though, at least every horse was a trier, even the rags!

When I used to work for a firm, there was a lad in Fermoy whoā€™s standard bet was a monkey each way on the virtual. He had no system, just a mug. He was a big fan of that virtual legend ā€˜Cab Callowayā€™. Anyone know if heā€™s still running?

crudely enough it was back the bottom four in the betting all day each wayā€¦ now there were some races to be avoided with this and some races where you could back 4 in the middle or just the bottom two etcā€¦ but it was a dingerā€¦ almost every day there would at least one 33/1 shots romping homeā€¦

I had a system for the oul Virtuals that served me well. When I was in college myself and one of the lads began to notice big favourites would almost be dead cert winners ie 7/4, 13/8 shots. Lasted about a week or so and then things changed

There is some serious arbing to be done on the American Racing if you are quick enough and can get on in a shopā€¦They are extremely slow to change the American prices in the shops (actually some shops are gone SP only now) and when an American horse starts to move, it moves big time. I saw a horse go from 4/5 to 1/5 in one fell swoop one nightā€¦A lot of the movers win too so arbing here can be profitable.

Another good one is to wait for a dog race with two short priced favourites coming out of traps 3 and 5. Write out the docket ambiguosly, in such a way that the trap number could look like a 3 or a 5. Keep the stake small and you will get your way every time if there is an argument from the bookie.

I have a seriously dodgy one for Rugby handicaps that Iā€™v made at least 2k from in the last 12 monthsā€¦totally risk free with no downside, apart from a barring if you do it too many times and they twig itā€¦I canā€™t divulge it because it will ruin it for myself but there are ways and means to scam most bookies, if you have the balls.

Thatā€™s why PM was invented http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

Words right out of my mouth!

Are you the hatman you slowcounting scummer?

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

What happens if they ask you as you hand the docket in, is that a 3 or a 5?!

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Are you the hatman you slowcounting scummer?

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/quote]

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Are you the hatman you slowcounting scummer?

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/quote]

The slow count does not workā€¦The true filth bag must seek out new and innovative ways to rob the bookies. Of course when you have seen it from the inside out you will have the advantage of that knowledge on your side. I see it as a type of taxation upon the bookies, with me as Robin Hood and Mick Delahuntyā€™s pub on Main St. as the poor!

If they do that you are fcuked. Iā€™v pulled this off a good bit when I was in college in Castletroy in the Bamburys mentioned aboveā€¦they were using pen and paper to settle bets back then so it was an awful lot easierā€¦these new electronic systems makes it that bit harder to swindle, but it can be done.

Indeed, the amount of exers on here is ridiculous Tipptops. If Iā€™m ever getting an Oceanā€™s Eleven style coup ready Iā€™ll be on here PMing rounding up all the good ole boys.

Is that hatman creep still keeping the lovely ladies of the security department awake at night Flano? ā€œThe hatman is in Tallaght wearing a Toronto Blue Jays baseball capā€ used to be a common email circulated in the good old days.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Indeed, the amount of exers on here is ridiculous Tipptops. If Iā€™m ever getting an Oceanā€™s Eleven style coup ready Iā€™ll be on here PMing rounding up all the good ole boys.

Is that hatman creep still keeping the lovely ladies of the security department awake at night Flano? ā€œThe hatman is in Tallaght wearing a Toronto Blue Jays baseball capā€ used to be a common email circulated in the good old days.[/quote]

Always found it amazing how all the bookies in a regional town would let each other know about this. We got a phone call from Powers and Boyles in Wexford to tell us he was headed in our direction. Sure enough in he arrives 15 mins later. I wouldnt have had a breeze who he was until one of the women there pointed him out to me. Apparently goes around the country during the summer looking for students who wouldnt recognise him. Had dockets stuck behind the counter with his handwriting and everything!

Is it fair to ask who or what ā€œTHe hatmanā€ is?

Not sure if our fella was the actual hatman but would have been of a similar breed. Usually backed dogs. Would put the docket on the counter just as the hare was released. Would turn and watch the race then. If the dog won heā€™d turn and pay up and if the dog lost heā€™d be liable to do anything. Apparently the fella that used to frequent Wexford would run out of the shop and everything. Notoriusly slow at counting out money as SS** mentioned.

One of the main reasons why a lot of bookies wont accept money after the hare is out any more.

He is a lad who tries on the ā€˜slowcountā€™ trick Runt. Whereby you hand in your docket at the bell with say ā‚¬1.00 written on it in a dog race, you fumble around for your wallet and if the dog wins you pay the ā‚¬100 and get paid out on the win if it loses you say it was a ā‚¬1 bet.

I think the hatman is a funny bastard altogether.

I honestly couldnt care less if ā€œthe lovely ladies of securityā€ are kept awake by him. Pretty sad fooks if they are.

[quote=ā€œMacā€]Not sure if our fella was the actual hatman but would have been of a similar breed. Usually backed dogs. Would put the docket on the counter just as the hare was released. Would turn and watch the race then. If the dog won heā€™d turn and pay up and if the dog lost heā€™d be liable to do anything. Apparently the fella that used to frequent Wexford would run out of the shop and everything. Notoriusly slow at counting out money as SS** mentioned.

One of the main reasons why a lot of bookies wont accept money after the hare is out any more.[/quote]

Ah i see. Iā€™ve seen the old slow counting go both ways though! Especially at race meetings where there would be a lot of non regular punters.