Boxing II

Triple G. Golden Maverick.

Great heart from the polak. He’d nothing else though. Ref calls it on the stool at the end of the 7th.

Like watching Limerick against Tipp.

Gennady looking more chiselled than ever at 38? :thinking:

There’s no morals in that game unfortunately. And when they did slap Canelo on the wrists a few years back he blamed it, successfully, on tainted beef.

Where do you go then?

Is this even a sport any more?

It’s a kind of two edged thing though. To an extent, you’d be mad to get into the ring without everything a modern pharmacist can provide. Trouble is, the vast vast majority of paid boxers are scratching a living and couldn’t afford it. Many can’t afford protein supplements. It’s genuinely sad. They’ve even less chance against a top pro with an organised regime.

Was it ever?

Savage value.

In Canada it’s 20 Dollars a month or 150 dollars for the year. You get much more though.

If they got similar on the Ireland/UK version for a similar price I’d be interested.

Is dazn not on iptv?

You’d pay 100 a month for that in Ireland

Will Canelo stop Smith tonight?

What times it on?

4.30 as per PP

Thanks raylan.

ya, chop him down like a tree.

Canelo bate the brother Liam in the 9/10th.

The 3 brothers & pundits always say Callum is the best of the them (not that it’s worth anything)

I’m gonna say Rd 9/10. Hope I’m
wrong.

I hope it’s not like the last scouser Rocky Fielding.

Canelo hammered Smith for every second of every round there according to the updates I was reading at work. Smith is tough to stand up to it but he was totally outclassed

It was painful to watch.

Want to see Billy Joe against him .

Smith was just happy to go the distance, bit surprised by it to be honest. Thought he’d have some go at him.

What time would the Garcia Campbell fight throw in at?

Around 11.00

1 Like