Boxing II

It will be more like a heavy-weight version of Mayweather-Pacquiao

Would it be the first time this forum wholeheartedly supports a Traveller? I hope he puts manners on Joshua.

Some wonā€™t

Heā€™s ridiculed for his lack of education\sophistication; his lack of understanding of the way the world has changed. A lot of lads here would be looking down their PC woke noses at him and to be fair Iā€™d like to be saying to him ā€œhere Tyson boy, you canā€™t be saying thatā€ but if he walked into the bar and sat down beside you (thatā€™s any of you) how many of of you would not be enthralled?

Iv to laugh and sticking out the tongue and pulling a face at the start of the 4th . The useless cunt should have been able to finish there and then .

I saw him break in america mate .ruiz bate the living shit out of him . He spat out the gum shield and all .

Iā€™d love to see Tyson Fury knock out AJ. AJ has avoided himself and wilder for years to keep his X-0 record only to be beat by Ruiz.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s it got spanked by a fat Mexican hobo. Fury would bate the smug head off him

1 Like

I went to LA to see Fury rise from the dead against Wilder. Joshua hasnā€™t a hope

Iā€™ve great admiration for Fury. Hes has spoken about the 1st time he won the titles, was stripped of one because of how dirty boxing is, his addiction and struggles mentally. He came back from all that is back at the top, he talks alot but follows up in the ring. Hes comeback story is great. AJ has had relatively easy fights, mostly down to hearn. Fury will be his first real test. Iā€™d love for the fight to happen

1 Like

Nah Klitschko was a tough fight.

1 Like

Yeah, you have a solid arguments there but Klitschko was at the end of his career but still top class

Where would they most likely fight? England or America?

Abu Dhabi, on a yacht, no live TV just the shieks. Sport washings finest

Itā€™s about legacy :rofl: .fury would absolutely school him . Iv no doubt aj will get beating a few more times down the home stretch of his career.

DAZN is savage value if youā€™re a boxing fan.

Golovkin v Szeremeta on tonight

Smith V Canelo on tomorrow night

DAZN will work on most devices and is 1.99 a month.

No VPN needed.

2 Likes

I presume these fights are at about 4am?

Is that a first six months rate or something like that? Thatā€™s dirt cheap

As far as I know itā€™s just 1.99 a month. Itā€™s just boxing on it at the moment.

DAZN Canada has the Premier League games and lots more and itā€™s priced higher.

For Ireland and UK its just the boxing for the time being but for 1.99 a month I wonā€™t complain. Being able to watch the fight back on demand is good too.

2 Likes

Golovkin should be up in ten minutes. Dazn for 2 bucks is unreal @Copper_pipe

1 Like