Boxing II

It’s puke. We need a heavyweight of a Kevin Rooney type school. A fighter that could punch, step and punch to the body is exactly what’s needed to get inside Fury’s jab. Land a few big body shots under his ribs, and it could be game on Ger.

Paul Gallen fighting twice in same night Thursday. Boxing in Oz seems to be drawing more from rugby league than boxing ranks with both gallen’s opponents ex-rugby league players he himself shared the field with.

I hate that cockroach cunt

He’s a grub. But a fucking hardy one

Ben Hannant doing it to feed his family. Fucking 7 kids he has.

1 Like

Fury wasn’t expecting that I’d say

2 Likes

He’ll get Covid again

Fury’s proposal (60 40 split) would indicate he really does want the fight. A more than fair offer.

2 Likes

Surely there is no better way to honour the Queen than to announce a black lad and a Paddy immigrant are bating the heads off each other for the English nations entertainment?

1 Like

Last pay day for both?

not a hope… Fury is only 34, when he beats Joshua they’ll line someone else up for him to beat, Usyk will probably be next for him - heavyweights generally tend to stop up late 30’s.

Fury is a thoroughbred though, and like all thoroughbreds, could implode. I hope not, but you’d just never know.

1 Like

Fury has timed this beautifully really, he backed Joshua into a corner to take this on.

Joshua off the back off 2 losses couldn’t be right mentally & his confidence is shot. He was outboxed by Usyk who’s half his size & now he has to fight a fella twice his size who is a master in the ring.

1 Like

He seems to have worked through his demons. His powers of recovery are remarkable

He is a remarkable specimen. An all time great.
Some of his hangars on though when he was drinking were horrible. I hope he’s shot of them.

Never get into horses Flatty

Thats the game though isn’t it. Like parasites

They came in the station in didsbury wan time and half trashed it. Throwing glasses and the like.

I was in manchester in the late 2000s in a pub in gorton a guest of a not so savoury character who was involved with Robin Reid. It was genuinely embarrassing. He rang the man to come in to the pub to meet and greet and showed him off like a toy. Its no life

2 Likes

Gorton, other than the monastery, is bleak enough.

1 Like

Grim