Boxing II

Retired unbeaten I think. No punch whatsoever and got a few serious home-town decisions.

1 Like

Could also be thinking of the Dane Mikkel Kessler. He was class

Reid never fought Kessler.

He wobbled Carl Froch in the 4th in their fight. Froch was lucky to get back to his corner.

Reid was as tough as granite

1 Like

Canelo GGG tonight and barely a murmur. I think it will actually be a good fight.

1 Like

Canelo SHOULD be stopping a 40 year old GGG with relative ease but hopefully it will be a cracker, plenty of bad blood between them.

Joseph Parker at 11/8 to beat Joe Joyce worth a bet?

Be lovely to see GGG go out with a win to make up for the robbery in the first fight.
Can’t see it though Canelo will probably wear him down

1 Like

I think Parker is a very good boxer but the fecker is afraid to leave his fists go.
I think Joyce beats him on points. Joyce is on the same trajectory as AJ

Sven Ottke got a scandalous call vs Robin Reid. Calzaghe had no interest in going to Germany to get robbed

Major appreciation for anyone that can fire up or pm a link to a workable stream.

1 Like

Likewise

GGG looking every bit his age

1 Like

Parker vs Joyce tonight.

I’m not convinced by Joyce. Parker has been in with alot tougher fighters. Surprised he’s as wide an outsider as the layers have it.

I give Parker a more than decent chance

I’m not convinced by either man. Joyce is great to stick to a plan though, and he’s huge. I think he wins a decision

Joyce will grind him down imo.

What time will this start?

Joyce is a grinding machine and Parker is on/off. Dont think Parker is a dedicated pro either and Joyce is relentless. Relentlessly slow but he’ll eventually roll over him like a panzer tamk.

Watch that and tell me Parker doesn’t win.

Has anyone a stream?

1 Like

This is a huge step up for Joyce. I reckon he goes lights out early

Andy Lee is morphing into Ricky gervais more and more

1 Like