Boxing II

Warren…“we’ve a new kid on the block here”

Joyce is 37 :laughing:

Could Eric Donovan be the man to bring boxing back to the 26 counties??? Me thinks so!

Any reason why you never got behind Frampton EG ??

It is. Time for Parker to go.

1 Like

Barry McGuigan

Barry from your 26 counties ?

He was knocked out by Zeifa Barrett. No chance mate.

Bunce reckons Usyk’s camp will avoid Joyce

I don’t think you get what I was saying…

1 Like

Oh Danny boy….

1 Like

I think @Perez2017 is under the influence of something or other tonight

1 Like

My auld lad used to say McGuigan’s father was a drunk barfly who was trying to coin in on his son’s career.

Was Donovan expected to win that fight last night ? Your man looked a weight above and a class above him …he completely cut off the ring for Donovan but like you said couldn’t land the killer blow

I am saying Zeifa Barrett knocked Donovan out so Donovon will not be bringing boxing back to the masses in Ireland.

Again, I don’t think you got what I was saying….

2 Likes

I don’t know. Definitely a home town decision, especially taking the standing 8 count although that was harsh.

Delighted for the nicest man in Boxing.

No not really. A good name on a record. Donovan will always be asked back. He is great value.

Amateur regime in Ireland is a very hard shop. Lot of lads dont have much left when they turn pro.

Also, it seems to me that once you get to around European level in the pros,it literally doesn’t matter how skilful you are, unless you have a certain baseline of power to deter your opponent.

3 Likes

Zelfa is pretty good in fairness to him. Didn’t see the fights last night but they’re waiting a long time for him. Has had both Hearn and Warren banging the door down for him even after defeat.

1 Like