Boxing II

Oā€™Donovan was in a scrap. Would like to see the French ladā€¦

Didnā€™t come true for the lad was robbed in that fight.

French ladā€™s first fight outside France. No real money in French boxing. Belt goes nowhereā€¦ but with Oā€™Donovan win.

Possible fight in the National Stadium ( cc. @Perez2017 ) in the new year. Sell out.

Possible undercard for Katie next summer or the Point in March/April.

1 Like

Anthony Joshua has now accepted all terms to fight Tyson Fury on Dec 3rd, his management company 258MGT have confirmed

Whoā€™s telling the truth?

AJ has no history of pulling out of fights in fairness to him.

1 Like

Fury is becoming as annoying as Mayweather when he was in the twilight of his carrier as too. Saying that hope he beats the nonsense out of Joshua.

2 Likes

I hope Donovan does well. Likeable guy.

https://youtube.com/shorts/uQm_0tY4cAc?feature=share

All Iā€™m saying is had the boot been on the other foot, Ireland would have been screaming for diplomatic intervention. It was a fcuking shocking decision, and that poor french lad has had his career terminated as a result.

Not a lot in Ireland gave a shit. No media covered the fight. I doubt many folk even knew of a boxer called Oā€™Donovan! He fought 120 miles from his home but it may as well been in Bangladesh. Most on TFK were watching BT Sports.

That said, and Iā€™m not necessarily agreeing with it but an Irish lad, restricted from fighting in the 26 counties (cc @Perez2017 ), fighting in Belfast, against an opponent too scared to let go, to try combinations, to bang his opponent! Oā€™D kept going, kept coming forward, kept trying combinationsā€¦

As Ange saysā€¦. You never stop

I like you @flattythehurdler but sometimes you need to relax.

Maybe youā€™re right, but boxing is a brutal uncompromising business, and the French lad was in my opinion very hard done by. He must have trained and sacrificed just as much, with less support, and deserved better.

It is.

You could see it plain as day

1 Like

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

1 Like

Heā€™s becoming an insufferable bore at this stage

5 Likes

Not sure either Fury or Joshua really wants this fight and both are trying to make out like the other has pulled out. Iā€™ve heard it described as like when Phoebe and Chandler went on their date in Friends

1 Like