Boxing II

Uncanny

It was the left uppercut wot done it

1 Like

Smith is a bit of a cunt. Eubanks have had a rough go of it and seem to have decent values. Not the desired result.

5 Likes

Not surprised. Rematch at Anfield. Another pay out.

The smiths are complete wankers. Chris is an alright sort, has a bit of style and obviously his old man is a stonecold legend. I never thought chris was much good but did think heā€™d be too athletic for smith. Pity heā€™s lost to him.

7 Likes

The wily Big John Fury called this ā€¦

He rarely calls a fight wrong tbh.

1 Like

I remember those Collins Eubank clashes of the mid 90s and rooting for Collins big time and how it was essentially Ireland v England.

I watched a couple of hours of a round table discussion between Collins, Benn, Eubank and Calzaghe and I thought Collins came across very boorish and disrespectful. He lacked class. Maybe he was trying to be edgy or controversial, I dont know. Eubank was being very complimentary towards him but Collins was throwing it back in his face. I thought Chris Sr came across very well and is one of the good guys and I hope his son can resurrect his career again and get a 2nd chance.

6 Likes

Jr has already made his millions and isnā€™t good enough to win a championship. Dont see a path to a title for him. Can still ride a nice couple of domestic earners v Benn or Brook if he wants it.

1 Like

The Eubanks are decent folk.I was rooting for Eubank against Collinā€™s back in the day.I never liked Collins

4 Likes

Correct, people just want to see good fights.They donā€™t have to be for titles,just good hard scrapā€™s.How many times have we been let down by ā€œsuperfightsā€ for world titles

Has a rematch clause Vs Smith. Make a few quid maybe and retire?
Very very few of these lads have as much money as you think

Smith would have a few quid after being in with the likes of Canelo?

Ah he would, but expenses and tax take a fair chunk. Thereā€™s no many who can afford not to be careful with it.

1 Like

Those in the know reckon Eubankā€™s weight drain for the Benn fight has screwed him here.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what they are saying. Hindsight is 20/20

Bennā€™s drugs failure has cost him big time.

Jesus Christ Iā€™m out drinking in a cu t of a place who won da foghtt

A rare sporting win of late for the city of Liverpool.

Looking at it again, Eubank looked knackered even when he was hitting him with those uppercuts.