Boxing II

It was a good call, straight to the heavy artillery.

1 Like

First paragraph was all he needed to say. More than enough.

2 Likes

Leigh Wood is 2/1 to beat Mauricio Lara. Seems good value particularly for a UK boxer. Lara has not really beaten anyone apart from Warrington and I think Warrington’s best days were behind him when they fought.

Do you reckon Warrington is financially secure?

I think Lara will ko him tbh, woods was fortunate to beat conlan in his last fight,this Lara lad will be all over him relentlessly and won’t give him a second which conlan didnt do especially after he had him down early

Lara is fearless and relentless however every single punch he throws is a power punch. I watched his two fights post Warrington and he clobbered the two lads but he was seriously blowing after a couple of rounds and also hurt a couple of times himself. He hurts people early and keeps it going until they fall over but he doesn’t manage his energy. Wood is supremely fit and the bigger man. If he survives 5 6 rounds with his senses intact I think he’ll win. I’ll be having a bet on him.

He’s a filthy fucker in the ring, all head and elbows

Gary Cully up now.

Froch is something else. He walked into Leigh Wood’s dressing room and start talking about himself!!!

5 Likes

Another win for Cully….

Is this on DAZN or where is it?

The poor chap in that one took some battering. Kept coming back for me to be fair to him

Lara for me.

Some war this

1 Like

Lara looks gassed

Wow

Insane ending

He was well buckled at the end to be fair. Ref should have stopped it

Lara was getting well beaten, thought Wood was battering him. Some power from Lara. Haven’t seen the replay yet but he looked out of it