Boxing II

We’ve experience the highs and lows of live sport all within the space of 90 minutes

Nonsense. Typical youtube fighters, choosing to box lads who’ve never boxed.

This DIllon Danis guy has fought all of 2 MMA fights, none since 2019. So he has made a profile for himself on social media calling out actual fighters, is that correct?

Logan Paul is the money maker. They’ll keep him going.

It is truly awful though.

I’m shocked that McGregors mate Dillon Danis has tried to usurp this noble boxing match

I just looked up this Danis lad. He’s an MMA fighter. Why is a YouTuber who made a sugary drink that kids are mad about fighting an MMA fighter in a boxing match?

Two lads made more money tonight than 98% of boxers could ever dream of probably 99.9%

2 Likes

We got prime boys, we got prime

“Is that little leprachaun here?”

Your man lorrying it into him and I’d say it was water in the bottle. Fair fucks to him. Simpletons are there to be exploited

The kids are nuts for it. It’s basically Club Energise in a different flavour

Genius to be fair. Was going for a tenner a bottle

I refuse to buy it. Plenty of other high caffeine content sources that are a fraction of the price.

There’s a version of it with no caffeine. Just flavoured sugary water. There was hundreds of bottles of it in the local Aldi 2 weeks ago for 3 euro

Yeah it’s harmless enough but the lemon lime one is decent. The shit in a can one is rocket fuel

Is this shit tonight any worse than wrestlemania in the 80s? I had huge rows with my folks whether it was real or not and my own young lad going buck ape to stay up for this

1 Like

That is some machine KSI has appeared in

And gumshield

Probably equal in sequin usage.

1 Like