Boxing II

The BNP types in the crowd have made a tough decision and are shouting for KSI

Ksi got some moves

Dhalsim from Streetfighter’s son, I believe

Been in and out here. Who’s winning

Furey. He loves fighting a nobody. Anyone decent would destroy him

Saw fuck all of it. Commentators reckoned the other lad was done dirty?

Boxing is in a bad way

1 Like

He’s a reality tv star now. Molly mae and the kid need designer gear

They won 3 rounds each. Fury should have been deducted a point for a clear punch to the back of the head. KSI probably robbed of the win, but Fury scraped it on points by the skin of his teeth. Awful boxing match. Grappled and hugged their way through six rounds. It’s the last night I’ll ever tune into a non boxer, boxing. Fury, who’s grown up boxing…is a charlatan. A proper boxer would ruin him.

Even watching him on ‘At home with the Furys’, it’s obvious he doesn’t even like boxing and wants to become a horror movie actor. Took too many hits to the head as a kid by the looks of it. It’s smart what he’s doing from a commercial standpoint. He knows he’s shite, so he’ll piggyback off the fame of Tyson to fight a few nobodies on YouTube as long as he can for a big payday to set him up for life. He’ll avoid fighting any real boxers professionally as he’d get mauled.

1 Like

It was fair scour for sure.

Because boxing is a ball of shit these days. Form over substance.

Fair play to him, Tyson Fury has never ever drawn anywhere at the gate. Wilder fights all half empty and Showtime bave left Boxing. Well done to his cousin, its a smallish pie.

First line, why would you do that? Very sharp guy informed on the middle east

Watching ‘At home with the Furys’? Because, I needed to find some compassion somewhere for the guy, I was tuning into his fights frothing at the hope that he’d get badly brain damaged, and it was taking my peace of mind.

1 Like

Can’t have the guy myself either.

1 Like

Will Ngannou even land a punch on Tyson, who has been ducking and diving, bobbin’ and weavin’ before he could walk? I hate this crossover shit. What next? A show about a butcher and a baker competing over who can bake the best bread??? It’s fuckin’ ridiculous.

1 Like

The build up has been some cringe fest.

2 Likes

Tyson gets unraleable praise on here for his abilities. I must be watching entirely different fights :man_shrugging:t2:

In fairness, the vast majority of the traveller community have been ducking and diving, bobbin’ and weavin’ before they could walk. If their parents put as much effort into bringing them to school as they did in bringing them to boxing gyms, their landscape could look a little different. The heavyweight class is missing a true, talented superstar and the bang average Tyson in comparison to the greats in that weight class of the past, is making hay in the vacuum.

Bang average is about correct. He was comparing himself to Ali there in the presser like, and you have fellas then parrotting his scutter. Whomever said it that Ngannou wouldn’t get a look-in as a sparring partner if it was a proper fight is fairly close to the truth