Boxing II

Kelly literally running away here in rd6

Kelly knocked out in 6. He showed no respect to Ava, a more experienced opponent, he showboated and got what he deserved. An old fashioned pressure beatdown.

2 Likes

McComb badly prepared here. Has all the skills but gassed in the 6th and turned his back in the 7th.

Some pressure by Gwynne all the same.

Povetkin - Whyte II put back 3 weeks.

March 27th in Gibraltar

1 Like

Canelo inside 6.

Inside 3

Could easily be tbf.

I think it might be entertaining either way, better than the Smith (Callum) fight who was useless. Hung in for 12 rds.

Some amount of fluting around here

That hardly counts as a Round 3 stoppage?

1 Like

Nice description of round 2 here:

“Canelo lands a left uppercut that whips the crowd into a frenzy. Yıldırım still not throwing and presenting a stationary target for the champion, who’s opening up more and putting more punches in combination in the first minute of the second round. He lands a devastating left hand to the liver. And another. Now a right to the midsection, well beneath the high shell of Yıldırım. An educated uppercut-left hook combination by Álvarez that belongs in a museum. It’s not immediately apparent what the challenger’s strategy is, because this has been little but target practice so far.”

1 Like

The man with no business in the ring with Canelo duly got hammered by Canelo

I look forward to this. I hope Alvarez hammers him to bits.

5 Likes

Thats one of the best 1/5 shots of all time

2 Likes

BJS is washed I suspect

Hasn’t fought anyone of note since Lemieux in 2017. That was a class performance that night in fairness to him though.

1 Like

He was with Ingle them and I’d say he was in the juice. He needs to get on it again pronto.

Chocolatito somehow didn’t get decision against Estrada. Great fight but 117 to 111 Estrada was way off.

RIP Marevlous Marvin Hagler.

:slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

Hard to believe this was the first round! Savage

5 Likes