Boxing II

I think he may have played a bit for Ballingarry/Tipp underage at one point.

@the_man_himself might know more.

Top class statement. Dan has a lovely way about him.

1 Like

Nicola Tallantless and Bryan Gleescum coming out of this very badly

1 Like

He did. Before my time but was meant to be good. Would have played on South Tipp/Tipp teams with Eoin Kelly I think

1 Like

I suppose a libel/slander writ is inevitable.

Iā€™d say Kinuhan have driven some lads in the Irish sports media demented with that update

Iā€™m beginning to think there is something amiss with this Kinahan chap

Could you imagine journalists pursued the likes of Denis Oā€™Brien and Larry Goodman with the same vigour they do for the druglords.

2 Likes

Macklin had a bit of a chequered past for being a troublesome drunkard in his early days.

He has to go

1 Like

He has to go.

I was only in that gym to get directions on how to get away from that gym

Never heard that one but would make sense. He turned pro young and was getting a big push off sky, lost a few and disappeared for a while. Tough sport to excel in if not living the life.

1 Like

Pretty interesting, made a mug of him there at the end.

Billy isnā€™t the sharpest tool to say the least, Iā€™d say he left school at about 7/8.

2 Likes

Refereeā€¦

Disgraceful shit out of the Brits. Warrington mangled in the fourth and ref wouldnā€™t call it. His legs were buckling, eyes wide shut. Oxygen mask on him on his back in the eighth.

Stinks.

The camera followed him walking back to the dressing room just there and he banged into two door jambs along the way.

The fight beforehand was called 118-111, 118-111, 116-113 to Barret (bt Kiko Martinez). Eddie Hearn picked up on the social media outrage and burst into the post-fight interviews calling it a fix :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Eddie, youā€™re so sincere :joy:

1 Like

Kelly looks bolloxed after only 5 rds, maybe winning on pts but losing the war