Boxing II

In towel head land. In reality Usyk won about 8 4, or 7 5 max , with a knockdown

Your boy was battered

3 Likes

Big John will lay waste to a few unsuspecting Arabs in the chipper after

5 Likes

Unlucky Tyson - not the first time travellers were discriminated against and won’t be the last

1 Like

Sure look 100 mill on the table, the real conversation was after the bell and prob total respect. Usyk should retire tho.

Bloom is fair off the rose for AJ/Fury

Tyson didnt want to know after he broke his nose.

Usyk is at real risk of being jobbed and legacy/money, if the balance is okay, he should just retire.

If the boot is on the other foot tonight, Usyk would be stopped.

Slava Ukraine.

I would agree with that mad cunt, Fury should have been stopped in that round. Dead on his feet and he bought him time

2 Likes

He lost 15 out of 350 amateur fights. 15 !

I’ve no skin in the game. I hate Ukrainians but i was impartial enough there.

3 Likes

Ray Donovan knows the score, Fury took a hiding. Ref had to use shenanigans not to call it in the 9th

1 Like

Or had a Ukrainian favoured over them even !

Hopefully Putin fires off a few skuds tonight to keep em in check

1 Like

Typical Brit. Can’t deal with losing. Match should definitely have been stopped in addition. The rematch will be good. Tyson might be spooked and keep making up stupid excuses to put it off until everyone forgets about it.

7 Likes

I enjoyed that. Great to see real boxing instead of this celebrity fighting shite

8 Likes

Just an amazing turnaround from Usyk. Looked to be in a deep hole after 7. They’re both great fighters, in an age of frauds and bullsh*t artists.

8 Likes

Big yellow streak went up him wheñthe nose went. Was like John McDermott all those years ago…

1 Like

Nose breaking ended him. He couldn’t go after it. Probably couldn’t breathe to be fair to him. He’s a tough nut too fury. We’d all be stone dead after that hit

2 Likes

Usyk shouldn’t give rematch just like Fury didn’t give kitscho one

2 Likes

They’ll make a hundred million each for a rematch

Plus if Uysk retires he’ll be sent to Kharkiv

3 Likes

Remarkable, a turn around like that at that level, Corrales v Castillo at thet level or Marquez just taking out Manny. Fight ended in the 9.

Whatever about everything, lovely see McGuigan on Sky. Bt were too pro Fury. Matt Christie is really good.

1 Like

Bounced off 3 sides of the rimg, mad how he was able to walk

2 Likes