Boxing II

Heā€™d be within his rights but itā€™s still the best fight to make.

Great days for heavyweight boxing. Possibly the last great age. Fury is one of a kind and once heā€™s gone it will go back to the shite we had before he arrived.

1 Like

The Saudis would be mad, its done, wesaw it and it was very conclusive. Id rather see Usyk AJ again.

Lennox still an absolute dullard

1 Like

Fury was stone dead for the standing count. Should have been stopped.

2 Likes

Showing replay of 9th. Absolutely should have been stopped

Fury was defenceless on the ropes but his gloves or knee didnā€™t touch the canvas. Ref shouldnā€™t have stepped in. Either usyk lsnds a kill shot there or it shoukd be stopped. Ridiculous

How many do you need on the couch like.

Fury 9th was like the wilder knockdown - Lazarus.

1 Like

One more bird, preferably one not wearing fake glasses

Heā€™s 35 years old.

Heā€™s 37.

I know he is.

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man cannot be kept down in fairness

1 Like

Whole thing is some sports washing for Saudi

GOAt or H2H GOAT references up in smoke for Fury, twas always about his size and smaller men doing that. It no longer stands up.

Sky showing all the action on news straight after, Fury has never drawn a dime in his life bar that Whyte fight.

Ah steady on.

He took on half of Rathkeale tonight it looked like. If itā€™s any consolation

2 Likes

Convinced that split decision was purely a we need half an excuse for a rematch decision.

Apparently they got 120 million each for this fight.

I enjoyed that fight. Thought Fury should have kept up the pressure when he had Usyk shaky with the two uppercuts but fair play to him for getting back into the fight.

How Tyson Fury could concentrate on anything. He had Sugar Hill and Andy Lee in his corner and the only thing you could hear was his aul fella shouting; use the jab, weā€™re fighting me!!

Should be a decent rematch on Saturday between Josh Taylor v Jack Catterall.

2 Likes

Hope thereā€™s a rematch