Boxing II

Shur didnā€™t I tell ye this already, thereā€™s a line you never cross and taking a mans hat is one of them. Expect fireworks June 6th.

Mayweather could probably kill him of he goes full tilt.

1 Like

The end of it is like watching the lad from Ride Along Kevin Hart snapping out

Hopefully Jake Paul fights Deontay Wilder after this

2 Likes

Iā€™d say Froch is still in good shape.

1 Like

Have a nice few quid on canelo to knock out Saunders at 6/5 tonight. Heā€™ll hunt him down and once canelo gets a few smacks into him, heā€™ll slow him down and finish him. Saunders seems to be making all sorts of excuses this week and Iā€™d say he was shocked Canelo agreed to take the fight.

4 Likes

Good podcast with Macklin and Froch during the week actually.

Saunders will run all night. Wouldnā€™t give him a prayer of winning any round

Saunders is a better boxer than lads give him credit for. A style that wonā€™t suit Canelo.

I donā€™t know ,Thereā€™s something about Saunders ā€¦heā€™s as cute as a fox ā€¦

Iā€™d say Saunders will make it very awkward for Canelo, but canā€™t see him been able to do enough to win enough rounds

Iā€™d expect the Gypsy King to be a vocal presence around ring side

1 Like

Will it be worth getting up at 4 for?

1 Like

Canelo is going to absolutely paste him

1 Like

Ya, heā€™ll humble a roided Saunders, it will be good. BJS is probably the biggest cunt in boxing that hasnā€™t committed rape or murder.

2 Likes

He is brilliant defensively when at his best, and I say that hating the cunt. Flipside of that is Canelo has supreme intelligence in figuring out how to break a fighter down. I donā€™t think BJS has the smarts to beat Canelo, whatever about lasting it out.

2 Likes

Heā€™s a wanker and Iā€™d love to see him sparked out but just think heā€™ll avoid getting counted out ā€¦heā€™s very clever in the ring

1 Like

Class boxer, but he has literally no form since Lemieux, who was made for himā€¦he is also much, much too small for 168, doesnā€™t have the frame for it. This is a better fight 3 or 4 years ago at 160 but Iā€™m still buzzed for it. I donā€™t doubt BJS talent but Canelo is operating at some level at the minute.

Agree, he is class; but yer man is a class technician and lives the life, is roided out of his mind and will have no fear of what is coming back from BJS. Iā€™d say he nearly must stop him, Saunders is wily as fuckā€¦but Jesus,seeing Canelo hammering the arm of Smith, who was about 190lb on the night, I dunno how Billy could stand up to it. Canelo is on all the best stuff.

2 Likes

Saunders was poor in his last fight and will be very rusty. Could be caught cold if heā€™s not at full pitch from start. He also punches like my granny

1 Like

Iā€™ll set the alarm :grinning::grinning:

1 Like