Boxing II

Canelo will beat him handy

He has been poor for about 3 odd years reallyā€¦himself and Kell Brook are 2 wojus wastes of talent for all they are millionaires

1 Like

BJS is a very good fighter, has to have some chance if he approaches it like Amir Khan did against Canelo only with a better chin. Canelo has been juicing for a long time and might just maul BJS. If Canelo wins it will be very one sided and very possibly a stoppage, if BJS wins it will be very close.

As regards BJS juicing, somehow I donā€™t get the impression that heā€™s going to build a sophisticated Team Sky like infrastructure around himself of top doctors and international chemists, whereas Canelo possibly might.

1 Like

Billyā€™s chin is granite definitely alright, I think twill be exhaustion does him

Doubt heā€™s met a harder puncher than canelo

1 Like

He was in Ingles place for Lemieux and going on physique and the jump in his gas tank, he was definitely on something that night. Huge word that all the top Ingle lads do it. From the look of Twitter, he has sourced the same stuff for this one. I have no issue, Canelo is clearly at it.

I mean in the sense heā€™ll tire and get caught by something he wouldnā€™t have earlier really.

I definitely agree he can punch, Smith shit a brick, GGG was tentative to go to the body for fear of being countered in the second fight, and he ko-d Kovalev at 175

6/4 now special on PP max bet 133

Biggest scumabag in boxing Vs biggest scumbag in the UK. Letā€™s go

Mayweather schooled Canelo

1 Like

Conway woke up there in the 9th

Soto vs Takayama is great stuff

Strange stoppage

Embarrassing that the ref stopped that

Why do these plebs have the American anthem on? :rollseyes:

Canelo beating the living shit out of the wife-beater. Good to see.

Not from where Iā€™m watching

1 Like

Canelo looked awkward in that last round. Saunders doing well. Expect canelo to step it up soon.

Canelo made him his bitch there

There we go, Canelo damaging Saunders there, thatā€™s how expected it to go.