Boxing II

Chisora must have more money than the Federal Government

The winner will probably get a crack at Dillian Whyte :smiley:

3 Likes

Great time to be a heavyweight!

Or povetkin

1 Like

He bought himself a lovely farm in the English countryside recently. Heā€™s some operator, mugs people off again and again and theyā€™re always back asking for more.

1 Like

Pov officially retired but heā€™d probably reconsider for another few mill! Thereā€™d be a KO in it anyway.

He has made more money than Lomachenko and Mikey Garcia I read somewhere, fuckin nuts.

I didnā€™t particularly enjoy the last Parker fight, Parker is very frustrating to watch, boxes within himself all the time.

Josephā€™s an international smuggler* who happens to box now and then (not very well)

*allegedly

1 Like

First fight was poor. Another win for Parker on points.

Would explain his friendship with the Furys and relaxed attitude.

Parker is very talented, he needs to get on the gas if he isnā€™t already.

Saw his fight with Junior Fa, canā€™t remember if it was before or after Chisora but he disgraced himself for the talent he has.

Joshua was very wary of him that whole fight.

Plant wasnā€™t holding back on the juicing anyway :grin:

1 Like

It looked to me like Canelo won that little exchange of slaps.

3 Likes

Climbing aboard the Usyk train. Putting a small bet on him stopping Joshua and maybe a smaller one on a round 10 stoppage

From what Iā€™ve read, heā€™s more likely to win on points than stop Joshua.

Hope Usyk can pull it off but theyā€™ll be some size difference in the ring.

Itā€™s just a hunch really. Youā€™d imagine Usyk has never felt anyone remotely as powerful as Joshua. The first clean punch could be curtains.

I think Joshua is very cagey since he was stopped and might try to box at range, which will suit Usyk, who tends to wear his opponents down.

That was a disgraceful decision for Hatton. 5-1 the Spaniard bate him in my book.

All thatā€™s wrong with boxing with that decision

What time is the Joshua fight?

No ring walks pre 5pm ET, whatever that is in spudland

1 Like