Boxing II

Lara got a cut. Tough for all concerned

Not Trump’s first sojourn into sport with notable appearances in WWE and the Rumbellows Cup draw.

For those of you not engrossed in @Thomas_Brady and @Tank’s tales of soiling themselves, young Stephen McKenna is fighting Moussa Gary on Channel 5 now. His brother, Aaron, is on the same card. These two boys do not fuck about, and this should be good entertainment.

2 Likes

Can’t find vitor v holyfield on PP. story there, top rigged for them bother pricing up?!

Ladbrokes have it

1 Like

Trump on commentary here for Jono Carroll’s fight. Certainly strange times.

Trump says the fight hinges on the next rd. rd 10 coming up

Edit : jono is a different fighter last 2 rounds he’s informed us (which is correct tbf)

• Goes to decision, Trump fancy’s Andy.
  • Jono wins majority decision.
  • Dublin sombrero :point_down:

Farce of a boxing match but Anderson Silva finished him. Strange KO.

Trump is hilarious, some bird heckled him during the minutes silence but he kept the head, smiled & the MAGA crowd dealt with her.

Holyfield 58 years old TKO first rd. :joy:
That was the worst yet.

Assume weight difference gives Usyk very small chance

Uysk via 9rd ko/tko for me. AJ tires quickly. Ruiz fight showed us who he is I think. Uysk can put 3 or 4 punches together and is a great mover. There will be about 20lbs weight difference on the night, certainly not insurmountable and I think there will be a vast skill gap that will become apparent quickly. Chisora really unsettled Usyk but AJ will not fight remotely like that, he’ll look to establish distance and just fire his jab, straight right. If Uysk gets past 6, AJ is in serious bother. I’ll be having a few quid on the ko at generous odds.

2 Likes

6/1 for Usyk to win by KO.

Will Haye bluff his way into a Fury fight? I think he could. A master salesman.

Dillian Whyte maybe

Enjoyable watch. Tyson Fury is a good guy.

Gary Neville in fairness to him is a great man to put some one at ease with his questions.

1 Like

FFS