Boxing II

Iā€™d say theyā€™d be great on a night out

Didnā€™t realise he was on the @fenwaypark / @Bandage program. Makes sense now.

2 Likes

Ah lads that was boxing. He bamboozled AJ. Set traps for him. The left hand was artistry. Not an easy thing beat a huge, powerful fella like Joshua

1 Like

Sure AJ spent the last 2 years fighting no marks afraid to have a proper match. He was a sitting duck really. Yer man made a show of him

2 Likes

UFC card to follow later now too. Happy days.

Nick Diaz v Robbie Lawlor should be good.

Beat an ancient Wlad, an ancient Povetkin, that average Parker, and went 1-1 with a fat Mexican

Fury would have humiliated him

2 Likes

And Joshua isnā€™t?

Donā€™t think so unfortunately. Diaz supposedly in terrible shape.

Could be a ruse but donā€™t think so. Fucking with weights etc during week

Robbie to beat him easy I fear

Joshua is a manufactured boxer, size and athletism will only get you so far, heā€™s been avoiding all the big guns for years and was finally found out tonight, Usyk was very good to be fair. Him and fury would be a great fight!

1 Like

Iā€™m better than him

Both are long past their best. Could go either way I reckon. Those Diaz lads arent easily bate.

You couldnā€™t call a dog.

Look back over the thread then come back to me

Joins Evander Holyfield now as winning heavyweight after cruiser

Usyk is 34 years old and has had only 19 pro fights, is it a reflection on how poor boxing is at the moment or how good he is that heā€™s unified the cruser weight division and is now the heavyweight champ having had so few fights?

1 Like

That 45 mins AJ spent on the ring walk, posing for photos and dancing to Rocky tunes sure paid off in the 1st 3 rounds

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking during the walk ons. Too much for the crowd. Pyrotechnics perfectly choreographed to him. He spent time one that. It was all for the show and him to turn up and knock yourman out.

When he got up for the fourth round you could see in his eyes he was done. Only pity is I really wanted to see fury knock him out for all the belts

Ya put on the show when fighting a bum ,Usyk was always going be a 50/50 match.
Nice to see Hearn brought down a step the smarmy cunt

He was the same before ruiz. He wouldnā€™t best a decent fighter in their prime.

When is hearn finished with sky? Will all his fights be on DAZN then?