Boxing II

12 pints deep in Mannā€™s in rathkeale

Heā€™d still win.

AJ beat a 39 year old man in 9 rounds that Wlad beat in 5. Iā€™m gonna have a good lump of money on Fury to beat him if it happens

1 Like

Sound man. I got the knock down, the only action in the fight I suspect!

Odds 4/7 on Fury
Get saving.

1 Like

no bother :+1:t2:

Joshua is an archetypal human being but he isnā€™t a box office fighter

That was pathetic. Joshua is of dubious character.

1 Like

Heā€™s gotten worse, itā€™s hilarious to listen to the sky hype here.

1 Like

He hasnā€™t been right since Ruiz planted him

Pretty much.

He is some specimen though.

Fury beats him 24/7 365 though

Genetics doesnā€™t beat brawn

Not to be over the top but I think a lot of people really under-estimate how good Fury is. If you look at what he did to Wilder, it was unbelievable. In the first fight some of the best footwork and defence youā€™ve seen in the Heavy-Weight division since Jersey-Joe Walcott and an unbelievable recovery in the final round. Then in the second fight he just mauled the fuck out of him like he was a child. Add in the fact that heā€™s absolutely massive, the fact that he has incredible quick hands, brilliant combinationsā€¦ heā€™s got to be bigger than anyone Mohammed Ali ever fought. Heā€™s not perfect, he lacks a bit of accuracy and a lot of power. If Fury had power I nearly think heā€™d be one of the greatest heavy-weights ever.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t have power though.

This isnā€™t charity. Heā€™ll never sell. He is a good opponent though and heā€™ll get a shot

Yeah if my Auntie had a willy sheā€™d be my uncle.

Definitely and I would of had Joshua a slight favourite few years back as would the bookies.

Not a fucking hopeā€¦ would I now.

Iā€™d agree absolutely, but, Joshua has a punchers chance against anyone, and he looked a lot less rigid tonight than usual. I thought he boxed well. Pulev is no mug, and a hardy oul bastard to boot.
Joshua would be well advised to steer clear of wilder or any other power puncher as he can still walk into one at any time, but in fairness, he was excellent tonight. Heā€™s just too corporate to warm to.

1 Like

And she still wouldnā€™t be world champion. Business is business

A lot of people underestimate him based on his early career where he arguably lost to John McDermott, ducked David Price, uppercut himself and got floored by cruiserweight Cunningham. Then he destroyed Klitchsko mentally and technically and took apart Wilder. An amazing career trajectory

1 Like

Joshua is rattled.