Boxing Thread

DeMarcus Corley saying he’s delighted to be in Belfast, Ireland for this fight. :clap: He was wearing one big-ass tie in his interview with Ringside.

Chop Chop has lost eight out of his last ten fights. I’d say he’s delighted to be getting any work.

Huge night in Vegas tonight. Here’s hoping Cotto can make it competitive.

Will you be waiting up for this WTB? I hate watching fights on streams, especially at that time of early morning and I’m not going paying 20 quid or whatever that cretin Frank Warren is looking for.

Ah yeah I’ll definitely watch it. I’m a bit fucked from travelling over the last few days but I’ll go to bed and get up for it if needs be. Probably know how it’s going to end but there’s always a chance of a bit of drama. Canelo vs Mosley might be interesting as well, depending on just how shot Mosley is. Streams can be annoying alright but there are a few sites that tend to be fairly reliable.

Is this Simon O’Donnell a traveller?

Rea looked fucked at the end of that.

O’Kane’s sister is fit.

What a terrible fight. Greene looks like a flabby bum and O’Kane looks awkward.

That was some mess of a fight.

O’Kane is very erratic, head down and wild punches. Hard to believe he has such a good amateur record.

Referee is raping the traveller here.

O’Kane makes Bam Bam Rios look like a technician. Wild as fuck.

+1

Thought the referee was atrocious and very biased as well. O’Kane was plundering in with his head all night and never got called up on it. Wonder if John Breen could improve him.

Ref was a joke. How he could blame McDonagh for those tangles is beyond me.

Corley. :lol:

Paul McCloksey walking out to the angelic tones of Cara Dillon. :clap:

Corley a decent value bet for a KO at 10/1?

Unimpressive stuff from McCloskey in the first two rounds and he’s received some damage to his nose.

Blood streaming from McCloskey’s nose.

McCloskey is in massive, massive bother here.