Boxing Thread

Just seen this now totti,lee would have bate john he was too fond a amstel
Sent from my GT-S5369 using TFK App

Is Chisora v Haye on tv tonight?

Boxnation

Haye knocked Chisora out in the 5th. Thinking of watching the Amir Khan fight now.

Khan is fucked here.

Ref has stopped it. Wisely so.

People thought Amir Khan do it but but Amir Khan’t.

People thought Amir Khan do it but but Amir Khan’t.

Glass jaw showed its head again . After the first decent headshot the fight was over .

It wasn’t even flush. It hit him in the neck.

Just watched it this morning. Incredible stuff. Khan looked seriously sharp in the first two rounds, very aggressive and beating Garcia to the punch almost every time. Garcia was landing a few good counter shots though so the danger was there, but I didn’t think he had the power to do that. It looked like he caught him near the ear and took his balance away.

Khan fought hard to stay in it to be fair to him but his legs were gone and he was taking savage punishment. If he wasn’t such a big name he’d have been stopped way earlier. Massive result anyway. Oscar will be gutted. He can forget about a payday with Money May anytime soon.

BIG BANG is back.

European WBO champion :clap:

Khan Garcia is on Sky Anytime all week. Worth watching for the utterly spectacular nature of Khan’s demise, he was like a new born foal fumbling around the ring.

That’s a tremendous description FOD

Serious muay thai fight here. Starts off slow and tactical but turns into a vicious war in the 2nd. Guy in red trunks is just 15!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKVn3e4U-WA

http://thumped.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=7480&d=1345652501

Ricky Hatton is making a comeback apparently. Would be good if he fought Khan in a Haye-Chisora style British hype-job match up. His promotion company is circling the drain hole since Sky pulled the plug, and if this is his solution it’s a pretty desperate one it must be said.

THAI WARS : A new era for Irish Thai Boxing

[font=Verdana][size=3]The 24th of November 2012 will see the beginning of an exciting new televised era for Irish Thai Boxing when the inaugural Thai Wars comes to Dublin’s National Basketball Arena.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]The Irish Muay Thai council sanctioned THAI WARS which will initially televised in 36 countries is joint venture between Thai Boxing stalwart and former Irish Middleweight Champion Paddy Clint of Chupasart Promotions and Ferguson Sports Group, the company behind Cage Contender one of Europe’s largest televised MMA promotions. Clint will look after all Thai Boxing related matters while Ferguson Sports will concentrate on promotion, production and broadcasting matters.[/size][/font]

[i]" I’m excited at the prospect of televising the Thai boxing talent Ireland has in its ranks to a global audience and all the attention that will generate. Thai Boxing folk are passionate about their sport and Ferguson Sports are passionate about producing great televised entertainment. Chupasart have been successfully promoting Thai Boxing events for a number of years and that when paired with what I bring to the table in terms of promotion and television will create something special

When I entered the MMA market there were one maybe two sporadic Irish broadcasts per year, we have changed that landscape. We now produce 15 or so programmes which when you take repeats into account means that we put Irish MMA on TV over 45 times per year in close to 100 countries. I am fully determined to make this the biggest thing to hit Irish Thai Boxing in the last decade. "[/i][font=Verdana][size=3] – John Ferguson[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]Thai Wars plan to hold one event in 2012 followed by 4 events in 2013 with the most likely locations being Dublin and Belfast. The initial television deals will see the promotion broadcast in 36 countries with expansion to over 60 countries expected for the 2013 events.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]“I am delighted to be involved in this venture with Ferguson Sports. After being involved in the sport for so many years its nice to see it getting it place on mainstream television and a lot more deserved publicity for the sport.[/size][/font]

[i]"I look forward to the challenge ahead, in not only promoting top level fights nights but also promoting the sport in Ireland and to pitting the best of the Irish against the rest of the world. Thai Wars scheduled for the 24th of November 2012 will not disappoint fight fans that’s for sure

Thanks to the IMC for all their help and support to date. Thanks also to John Ferguson for bringing me on board.”[/i][font=Verdana][size=3] - Paddy Clint[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]Further details will be released in the coming weeks, in the mean time you can follow Thai Wars on twitter and Facebook[/size][/font]

Facebook.com/ThaiWars
Twitter: @ThaiWars

Plug for a buddy of mine. If you have any interest in Muay Thai, dont miss this show.

Face off between Sergio and JCC Jr looks good. Always helps when two fighters genuinely despise each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IiILXZSBgE

Best of luck to Sergio Martinez.