Boxing Thread

Might be worth watching. Wouldn’t be worth paying for.

Anyone know what time the Quigg-Monroe fight is on and is there any streams about ?

What station is it on ?i thought sky would be all over this shit

Just picking this up in the 6th but Hatton looks terribly sluggish and tired.

Any link to that fight?

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/155249/1/watch-ricky-hatton-vs-vyacheslav-senchenko.html

Hattons bollocksed. If yer man was any use he’d have floored him by now.
Close fight as it is

Hatton ! ?

Body punch puts Hatton down in the 9th. All over. Nice knowing you Ricky.

Ah sure whats three years on the beer sniffing coke maybe ill go back in the ring,wrong move richard

sad end for Hatton…one of the few boxers of modern era who never dodged fighting better boxers when he was at the peak of his powers…
on a seperate issue …would john joe nevin be making good money fighting in his current set up?..

Fuck off back to the drugs Ricky you cunt

Lovely body punch to finish it. Hatton looked wrecked after Round 4

Sechenchenko has done Hatton a favour tonight according to Duke McKenzie. He’s right.

Eh get out of the ring you attention seeking twat

oh Hatton is the boxer who done drugs after he retired…thanks for clearing that one up…

He would have been better fight malinaggi he hits like a girl at least it would have went the distance

McKenzie and Froch are suggesting counselling and professional help for Hatton.
Serious mental issues, a broken man, demons in his head.

I wonder if Sky’s or whoever was doing it’s ppv coverage is as honest.

Paulie was nearly as sickened as Hatton was. There goes that payday.

Senchenko @ 5/1 for the knockout was a great bet. Hatton needed to do a lot of damage early on to win it and once it went beyond five or six he was always going to be in big trouble. Senchenko doesn’t hit particularly hard but once he got Ricky on the end of his jab he looked very comfortable.

An elite welterweight would have done a Pacquiao on Hatton tonight. Mightn’t have ended how he liked but it could have been a lot worse.

WSB salaries range from $25,000 to $300,000 so I reckon a guy of Nevin’s calibre would be doing pretty well. He’s getting €60,000 a year as part of the elite Irish boxing setup I think.

Hatton always has been a thoroughly unlikeable fraud, a cretin of a man. Delighted about this, disgusting little chav.