Boxing Thread

Pretty sure he’ll be fighting Brandon Rios in the first half of 2013. I think Marquez could be matched with Bradley. If Manny and JMM win we’ll probably get Pac-Marquez 5. I think Bradley would take Marquez though, the crazy power aside, he looked slow last night. And Bradley won’t be walking into shots the way Manny was. Pacquiao himself will probably destroy Rios is he wasn’t permanently damaged last night.

Any uptake on this story in any other outlets at all? This is still the only thing I’ve come across on it.

WWE have had drug testing for many years now.

Please retract that.

This fella Khan is fighting next looks like a complete bum, he has never fought 12 rounds before and his record consists of a 17 wins and a draw against a bunch of nobodies. His record also suggests that he doesn’t possess KO power. I absolutely despise Khan.

It’s just to ease Khan back into after it looked like his career was done when Garcia stopped him. I don’t know who they’re going to match him with next though. They can’t keep avoiding good punchers forever, and unless he learns a bit of cynicism and basic defence from Hunter very quickly he could be done for good this time next year.

If he does you wouldn’t know, he’s an exciting fighter and could find himself back in big fights soon enough. Even if he is a complete and utter cunt.

David oliver joyce fightin in the WSB on éspn now

Limey commentaters shocked joyce won,go fuck yourselves

Joe Ward in control here. I think the commentators called him a “British fighter” in their intro.

Well in control alright,if he was losin he would be irish no doubt

Good win for joe ward,thats two out of two for the tinkers

Sergio Martinez won the Argentinian sports journalists’ Sportsman of the year award, beating Messi in the process.

Here’s Ward’s latest fight from the WSB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzgtAMe0JqM

Lomachenko is apparently going to fight in the next round against the British Lionheart’s team.

Lomachenko’s long awaited WSB debut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2FxsfQDCQ

Boxer Steve Collins has sensationally announced that he is to come out of retirement.

The former WBO middleweight and super middleweight champion said he is to fight Roy Jones Jr. on his return to the ring.

[quote=“Chavez, post: 18750”]Boxer Steve Collins has sensationally announced that he is to come out of retirement.

The former WBO middleweight and super middleweight champion said he is to fight Roy Jones Jr. on his return to the ring.[/quote]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

With Eubank probably fighting the winner :rolleyes:

Anyway, Froch and Kessler are going to get it on again - should be an absolute cracker once more :clap:

Source please?

Where? Presume the UK this time? The City Ground?

They’re talking about the O2 in London on 25th May.

Champions league final on in London that night too though

Dubai is the likely venue with China and Russia also possible,fuckin farce!

For the Froch fight? I thought Kessler had promised him a rematch in the UK.