Boxing Thread

James Degale making hard work off his Croatian opponent on channel5 now

Croats cornermen pull him from the fight after 4 rounds.

Degale while a talented boxer is a thoroughly unlikable cunt

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 783503, member: 1137”]Croats cornermen pull him from the fight after 4 rounds.

Degale while a talented boxer is a thoroughly unlikable cunt[/quote]
He’s a fuckin asshole

Fuck me, that was some first round knockout by Adonis Stevenson against Chad Dawson last night.

Great scenes when he realised he had won

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 783602, member: 1137”]Fuck me, that was some first round knockout by Adonis Stevenson against Chad Dawson last night.

Great scenes when he realised he had won[/quote]

Stevenson is a former pimp, true story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkSGFhVGCcI

He looked fairly chuffed alright.

Paulie Malignaggi trying his best against Broner here. Broner way too classy and powerful but Malignaggi has put in a serious shift. Just can’t hurt or often get near Broner who has a lethal upper cut and a very strange posture. He also leads with his power shot as well. He won’t always get away with that against better opponents though.

Paulie has out worked Broner, an it might actually be closish if it goes the 12. But Broner could knock him out at any stage.

Split decision !!! Fucking hell!!!

Broner wins a split. Bizarre judging. One close win each and one huge win for Broner. 117-111 is unfair on Paulie.

Bizarre after fighter interviews as well. Broner is an idiot, but Paulie made some good points about the fight and boxing in general, even if it sounded at bit nuts.

Broner was not dominant though, has alot more to prove.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 790634, member: 273”]Split decision !!! Fucking hell!!!

Broner wins a split. Bizarre judging. One close win each and one huge win for Broner. 117-111 is unfair on Paulie.

Bizarre after fighter interviews as well. Broner is an idiot, but Paulie made some good points about the fight and boxing in general, even if it sounded at bit nuts.

Broner was not dominant though, has alot more to prove.[/quote]
Pauline is a pretty good fighter but has no power that has always been his problem,I met him a few times he’s a sound lad even for a guinea

Pretty common issue for Italian-Americans, speed with no power.

He’s seems like an alright sort behind all the Guido image.

Tough night to come for Matthew Macklin, Golovkin is 9/1 On, but after a day that saw heavily backed favourites like Intensified, Coach house, Ruler of the World and Kilkenny all lose let’s hope the bookies get it wrong again!!

C’mon Tipp

Time is macklin fighting lads??

About 3 I’d say.

How’d this go?

Macklin gone in 3. Golovkin has serious power. A body shot had him down for 2 mins in major pain.

What a waste of 30 dollars.

GGG is just way way too good. He has the pace of a welter weight and the power of a light heavy. He’s a freak.

Did Danny Bhoy O’Connor win on the Macklin undercard?

Macklin can forget about another title shot for a couple of years he’ll have to fight Lee now