Boxing Thread

That’s a disgraceful stoppage.

Fuckin hell ref. Standing count maybe but no way should he have called that.

Fucking hell.

More bent than horse racing

GUBU stuff.

I’m surprised Nick Halling and Jim Watt are surprised that two of the judges only had Groves a point up. This is professional boxing.

froch was landing serious blows there…the replay showed it…groves was swinging blind for the last 3 rounds i saw…

“Despicable. Absolutely rubbish.” - Glenn McCrory.

“Farcical.” - David Haye.

Steve Collins saying he would have decked the ref

The pundits are still seething. McCrory is particularly sickened.

Fair play to Groves, better tactics on the night.

“You don’t see many boxers that walk into an arena getting booed and walk out getting cheered.” :smiley:

Only one that I can remember

As an aside, is everyone involved in english boxing outside the ring a cockney spiv looking and sounding cunt?

Definitely didn’t get it right there, Froch was still shitting from the ringside interview but in fairness he didn’t ask Groves if he was going to cry…anyway, I’ve had me glass of milk, off to bed, see you all at 4am.

#FrochGroves trending #1 on Twitter. It’s been a long time since a fight between two British boxers has captured the imagination of the public like this.

I would say the second Benn-Eubank fight which also trended #1 on Twitter at the time.

a disgraceful decision, Groves was robbed, another nail in the coffin of boxing. Give me the UFC any day of the week

Can i ask a question? What kinda stupid cunts watch, comment,& check twitter replies of a fight that was quiet obviously rigged? Good night.

:mad: Fuckin pathetic stoppage not even worth debating it.

Just watched a bit of a Puerto Rican boxer called Felix Verdejo, a classy bit of stuff. Only 20, needs to work on defense for for better opponents, but he has everything, watch out for him.