Boxing Thread

Froch is tougher than the whole of the British Army put together and he’ll end his career with a winner take all showdown with Sergio Martinez in Port Stanley on the Falklands/Malvinas Islands.

Who is Carl Frock

Bit of a let down in the end. Great punch from Froch. Very cagey fight-thought Groves had the better of the last 2 rounds but Froch was on top before then. He’s a hardy fucker in fairness-good to see a bit of humility from Groves in the end-maybe he’s not such an unctuous cunt after all.

maybe he was just acting the cunt so half wits like piles could buy the fight

George Groves fans can’t dress this result up the way they did with the first fight. They can’t skirt the issues this time.

Not sure why you quoted my post there

That’s because you’re not very good at word play.

Buy? :D:D:D

he knocked him out good and proper
http://balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/frochko2.gif

The Corncrake is hardly likely to know technology has moved on, having spent the last two years stuck in a hovel in rural Queensland.

You’ve mugged me off there you cunt :mad:

At the end of the 7th, Froch was ahead on 2 scorecards with Groves ahead on the other.

Not sure of exact scores

Just realised this great thread was started by @Rocko blabbering on about women’s boxing.:oops:

Karl finished Groves career there tonight

Fair play to Froch for a great knockout, but the sky commentary would make you sick, anytime Froch brushed Groves with a punch they were fawning over it, yet when Groves landed numerous punches they weren’t even mentioned. Jim Watt scoring of the fight was a joke any fool could see Groves was winning. How the judges were 2-1 to Froch is a mystery, just shows how corrupt boxing is.

[QUOTE=“Anto, post: 952528, member: 1117”]Fair play to Froch for a great knockout, but the sky commentary would make you sick, anytime Froch brushed Groves with a punch they were fawning over it, yet when Groves landed numerous punches they weren’t even mentioned. Jim Watt scoring of the fight was a joke any fool could see Groves was winning. How the judges were 2-1 to Froch is a mystery, just shows how corrupt boxing is
[/QUOTE]
I had Froch a round in front with Groves winning the 8th at the time of the KO.

It was a close fight and if people had either fighter ahead by no more than 2 rounds, I don’t think you can question it.

To say it was a mystery how anyone had Froch ahead tells me you know little about the sport

Most people on the boxing fora agree with that dancingbaby. I’m delighted. Groves is an archetypal cockney wanker.

Karl quietened the London poof, quietened him good and proper.

That punch would have knocked most boxers out. Groves was still in the fight up to then although a round or two behind and had paced himself this time thinking it would go 12 rounds. He should have won the first fight when Froch’s mental state was in question. In fairness Froch is tough as fuck.

De Gale hates Groves as much as Froch so there is a fight or two left after last night even if Froch retires cos he won the an IBF eliminator and wants revenge against Groves for their last fight.

Im sure Eddie Hearn has taken note that it was Groves that sparked the interest in this fight as everyone despised him. Froch is just a boring northerner.