Boxing Thread

why is your man Lee is fighting wearing a Kronk Gym hoodie?

They’re hardly from the same gym are they?

She has done more right now then your ever going to achieve WTB. Sounds like sour grapes really.

Fucking 50 Cent and the Kings Of Leon. Awful shite.

[quote=“The Runt”]why is your man Lee is fighting wearing a Kronk Gym hoodie?

They’re hardly from the same gym are they?[/quote]

Looks like it. Sipos looks like a hard Nazi-esque fucker.

Lee’s shorts always seem a bit tight on him.

He’s cut again in that area where he had the operation last year. That’s not good.

[quote=“Turenne”]She has done more right now then your ever going to achieve WTB. Sounds like sour grapes really.

Fucking 50 Cent and the Kings Of Leon. Awful shite.[/quote]

You’re dead right. I’m seething over her wide range of achievements whatever they may be.

I’m afraid that Andy is in trouble here
The way the fight is going Lee should keep away from this lad and beat him over a number of rounds. The cut would seem to suggest that he should try to finish this quickly however

Dead man smile indeed Jimmy

Lee is proving what most thought, he will never be good enough to win a world title.

good tidy boxer suited to the amateur game i would have thought.

god help him if he ends up in a ring with the likes of Pavlik.

Sipos is a solid boxer, but Lee, if he is really good, should be putting him away. It could go either way right now, and if Lee goes in against a truly powerful puncher he will be murdered. Lovely, stylish boxer, but thats not enough.

[quote=“HBV*”]good tidy boxer suited to the amateur game i would have thought.

god help him if he ends up in a ring with the likes of Pavlik.[/quote]

Pavlik was murdered the last time he entered the ring, but he would have plenty enough for Lee.

Jimmy’s gone from Dead man smile to Dead man walking

Well that was a cracking shot from Lee.

These two boys used to train together and the German is only fighting as a favour to Lee.

I think Lee lacks the grit and raw power to go onto become a world class boxer.

[quote=“The Runt”]These two boys used to train together and the German is only fighting as a favour to Lee.

I think Lee lacks the grit and raw power to go onto become a world class boxer.[/quote]

Jaysus
I’d hate to see how the German would fight if it wasn’t a favour so…

Did you hear some of the thick ignorami in the audience booing when the announcer said that “Coming to the ring, the challenger”.

For fuck sake you stupid crowd of jacks, at least know who is guy challenging and who is the champion and don’t just assume Dunne is the champion.

Anyone old enough to remember watching Dave ‘Boy’ McAuley himself in action? Some of his world title fights were meant to have been legendary affairs. I probably saw them on Sportsnight on BBC2 when I was about 7 but I don’t have any recollection of them.

He stole Ric Flair’s music

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Did you hear some of the thick ignorami in the audience booing when the announcer said that “Coming to the ring, the challenger”.

For fuck sake you stupid crowd of jacks, at least know who is guy challenging and who is the champion and don’t just assume Dunne is the champion.[/quote]

Noticed that alright. Fools.

Bit weird to see Shane Horgan there. You’d think he’d have made the trip to Wales.

Fuckin knackers booing the Panamanian national anthem.