Boxing Thread

Jaysus!!

I had him 50. 45 down, but in fairness Andy was slowly making his way into the fight, Korobov looked solid, commentator was giving Andy maybe 1 or 2 but he spoke of times he spent in Clare and the rivalry of hurling so Id say he was hoping more than being honest.

Right hook from Andy Lee was fast and powerful and completely shuck Korobov… Lee showed no mercy and just went for it and didn’t miss with any shots and he threw all of them!!! C’mon Andy Lee!!!

Hon to fuck Andy Lee!

Great stuff!

Khan a unanimous points winner over Alexander

The prick was impressive to be fair

Up Lee, Up Limerick

Hon Castleconnel!

Lee vs Saunders
Dunsink Lane
April 2015

Is Saunders the mandatory challenger?

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1057179, member: 1137”]Is Saunders the mandatory challenger?
[/QUOTE]
Yep

Lee’s new coach just be good. He seems to have developed a bit of power in his punches, which was the one thing he was really lacking. He always had the style and technique but never seemed to really hurt opponents

he seems to suggest that Kronks training techniques were a bit antiquated when compared to what Booth is doing with him…

Someone start a drugs in boxing thread.

I just fucking knew @TreatyStones[/USER] and [USER=168]@ChocolateMice would be posting on this thread this morning. Is there no limits to what these cunts are willing to debase themselves for a bit of reflected glory, They wouldn’t know a boxing match from a WWF Royal Rumble. They just cling on to what ever they can-Munster, Liverpool, now Andy fucking Lee. Sickening bandwagonery.

Did you read what I wrote you handicap.

Delighted for honorary Clareman Andy Lee

I’ve been going to Andy Lee fights since 2008 you mug

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1057178, member: 48”]Lee vs Saunders
Dunsink Lane
April 2015[/QUOTE]
He’s a great ambassador for Irish travellers alright

Yeah right. Hop on another bandwagon you prick. I’m sick of logging on here and looking at you banging on about John Barnes this, Ronan O’Gara that. Anything to associate yourself with winners. Fucking cuntballs.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That was a whombomper of a right hook :clap: lee said during the week he’d be under pressure early on but would finish him after that