Boxing Thread

Paddy who?

Is Pac/Mayweather gonna happen?

Paddy Barnes is a complete and utter two faced cunt, like most of these barstool republican nordies that I know…all up the ra and ftq and mouth off at those “from down south” but they take the queens pound no problem, live in England, watch bbc and Sky, support English football teams (and Celtic) many have kids born in England - stupid cunts are from the backarse of the likes of Fermanagh Down or Antrim and never saw any of the troubles back in the day - I suspect Barnes is of this ilk

Go eat SHIT! You piece of shit ! You cunt !!

Good call pal Down Fermanagh or Antrim never saw any trouble back in the day

Terrific to see Her Majesty confer a well deserved MBE on her young subject from Ardoyne. He has achieved a lot in the boxing ring.

What a disappointment! Selling out your principles for the Queens shilling, but even worse he says he is accepting this on behalf of his community, if you want to let yourself down fair enough but don’t dare drag others down with you Paddy

I don’t think having a kid born in England affects one’s claims to republicanism. (Even if that kid was born in/on Humberside).

Its the fight we all wanted to see about five years ago but I’m almost sick of the “will/wont they get it on” shit at this stage. Pac would have gone back a good bit since his peak and id fancy mayweather at this point if they finally got it on.

Was this not cancelled at one stage due to rumours about epo use and dodged drug tests?

Wasn’t Barnes slagging off McIlroy for calling himself Northern Irish a while back? Now the little prick has accepted a MBE. He’s turned out to be a bigger cunt than McIlroy, that’s a very hard thing to achieve.

Pacman has, apparently, agreed to all terms proposed by the Mayweather camp and the deal is awaiting the final approval of Mayweather for the fight to go ahead on May 2.

YESSSS!

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1073760, member: 1533”]Pacman has, apparently, agreed to all terms proposed by the Mayweather camp and the deal is awaiting the final approval of Mayweather for the fight to go ahead on May 2.

YESSSS![/QUOTE]
5 years too late. Not interested now.

Exactly pal,at least 5 years too late

I think that’s a silly outlook. They may each be past their best but some of the greatest fights took place when one or both of the fighters were past their best.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1073772, member: 1537”]5 years too late. Not interested now.
[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, we’ll get it called off so

Mayweather will destroy him with straight rights and knock him out.

He’s the greatest boxer in the history of the sport.

No let it go ahead. I’m sure I will watch it but its a crying shame that it has taken this long.

Mayweather will most likely win, the cunt.

We’ll see. It’s been on the point of happening for 4 of the last 5 years.