Boxing Thread

This fight is on Boxnation. I’ve no laptop handy. If I subscribe for a month will I get Floyd Pacman or will that be on Sky?

Sky box office

This fucking fraud ‘Kid Chocolate’ only lost 6 ounces, six fucking ounces, in the 2 hours. I took a piss there five mins ago, weighed myself before and after just to see and the difference was 4 ounces and it was only an oul dribbleen. I call bullshit here. He didnt try a leg to make the weight the cunt.Whats this crafty fucker up to?

Nothing crafty about this cunt just a fuckin chickenshit,hes been watchin the irish lads like duddy lee and james moore getting better fights,crowds and cash for years and now he sees his chance to try and put a beatin on one

What time is the fight on lads??

Speaking of gents, Duddy is an absolute gent, hope his acting career works out for him.

Hardest fucker of them all. He had some chin! Too open of a fighter but it made for savage entertaining fights!

Lee expected in ring from 1:30 am on

+1

Hugely entertaining fighter, tough and gave the crowd what they wanted but probably lacked the power to fight in the way he did. An absolute gem of a guy and was very unlucky to not get the Pavlik fight when he was at his peak and was really fucked over by a host of scumbag management teams - certainly didn’t get the rewards out of the sport he deserved.

Ah not too bad, taught it was around 4ish!

His fight against campas in The Theatre was the best one for entertainment and atmosphere he had I think,sound lad but he blocked too many punches with his face to have been a really top pro,he had a fight with Kelly pavlik in the bag until he got beat up by some unknown Canadian lad and pavliks manager pulled the plug,i felt sorry for him not at least getting a shot at the title but that’s the way it goes

Is the Errol Spence fight being televised? He’s probably more talented than anyone else on the entire card.

According to them boys on Off the Ball yesterday evening anyway.

Hon Andy

I’ve 300grams of crystalized mdma here pal. Is there anywhere online I can watch it that won’t kill my cheapo smart phone or do you think it’s worth €12?

Try http://www.stream2watch.com/sports/boxing or http://www.drakulastream.eu/other-live-streaming-video-2.html.
The link probably won’t be up until just before fight though.

Grand. I’ll get a few dabs in so. Thanks, pal.

Quillin is so hated by the core boxing fanbase that it genuinely will make Lee a legend if he puts him to sleep tonight. I doubt anyone would even check to see if Quillin was alright.

Hope Andy puts this cunt to sleep.