Boxing Thread

You fucking mugs

I know but would rather watch it live…

Alright Ebenezeezer, mate.

Has this chump a chance? The 8/1 on offer suggests no. But what does the educated eye see?

Draw round there?

Nah, all Klitschko here.

Fell asleep thru the middle route rounds but don’t think I missed much, Klitschko never in any bother by e sounds of it

Next week will be more exciting with Pacquiao that’s for sure.

Klitschko just does it so simple with his jab and height difference and makes no mistakes. Possibly something wrong with his right hand there tonight cos he only threw it a handful of times. Jennings had no power even if he had have connected a few more times and Klitschko knew it.

Tyson Fury should make a decent fight and has to be Klitschko’s next fight!

You didn’t! Lacklustre performance from Klitschko. Jennings hadn’t height, power or experience to cause him problems.

Live stream of final Mayweather-Pacquiao press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUywAG7NlMg

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1129308, member: 1785”]Next week will be more exciting with Pacquiao that’s for sure.

Klitschko just does it so simple with his jab and height difference and makes no mistakes. Possibly something wrong with his right hand there tonight cos he only threw it a handful of times. Jennings had no power even if he had have connected a few more times and Klitschko knew it.

Tyson Fury should make a decent fight and has to be Klitschko’s next fight![/QUOTE]
I didn’t think Fury had a chance but on that performance he’ll bate Klitschko.

Trying to book the fight now. Is Sky box office down for anyone else?

Will it be possible to stream this fight for free tomorrow night?
I’m in the father in laws and he has one of those dodgy boxes. Would it be on one of the thousands of channels he has on that? Can’t buy it in as its dodgy sky sports he has.

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 1132093, member: 2142”]Will it be possible to stream this fight for free tomorrow night?
I’m in the father in laws and he has one of those dodgy boxes. Would it be on one of the thousands of channels he has on that? Can’t buy it in as its dodgy sky sports he has.[/QUOTE]
Depends on the dodgy sky box. I have a amino alien yoke and I don’t think its available to me without some serious hacking but I have mate who has it available without any messing.

What channel would I be looking for on the dodgy if I had it will you ask your mate?
Will it be impossible to get a stream if no joy?

Weigh-in stream goes live in 14 minutes. Here we go motherfuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoaWZ5UwQeY

Yeah, I didn’t have the phone line connected to the box, thought the broadband would have been enough.

Mayweather looks in phenomenal shape.

Fighters generally struggle to make weight, Manny was well below 148 even a month or two ago.