Boxing Thread

The May weather is terrible. Is that an omen that Pretty Boy could be Floyd?

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 1132113, member: 2142”]What channel would I be looking for on the dodgy if I had it will you ask your mate?
Will it be impossible to get a stream if no joy?[/QUOTE]
I found it on mine… 409

Mayweathet to win

Money to win, late stoppage

Pacquiao with a late stoppage/retirement just like the de la hoya fight only with mayweather badly busted up

what time is this on?

hope mayweather hammers this cunt

Pretty boy Floyd will be know as Floyd after this weekend

5 ish

Money by unanimous decision, as per. You’re deluded if you think otherwise.

I suppose your one of these knobs who said DHL would be too big,Hatton would be too big tough,cotto margarito etc would be too tough and Pacquiao embarrassed every one of them something Mayweather failed to do,Mayweather’s a scared little bitch his last KO was against his wife

You got the first bit right, I am a knob. As for the rest, go watch the Money/marquez. As clear a shutout win as you’ll find. Pac struggled every fight with him.
Yeah he ko’d his missus. When was pacmans last ko? For a supposed brawler, he hasnt done much since Cotto.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1132414, member: 2812”]You got the first bit right, I am a knob. As for the rest, go watch the Money/marquez. As clear a shutout win as you’ll find. Pac struggled every fight with him.
Yeah he ko’d his missus. When was pacmans last ko? For a supposed brawler, he hasnt done much since Cotto.[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1132414, member: 2812”]You got the first bit right, I am a knob. As for the rest, go watch the Money/marquez. As clear a shutout win as you’ll find. Pac struggled every fight with him.
Yeah he ko’d his missus. When was pacmans last ko? For a supposed brawler, he hasnt done much since Cotto.[/QUOTE]
Marquez had 4 fights to try land one lucky punch against Pacquiao and did,Mayweather didn’t even try to make weight against Marquez he just paid the $250000 penalty,and as for shutout yeah it was,but running backwards for 12 rounds against a man a stone lighter and collecting your cheque won’t help him tonight,beating someone who beat someone else means nothing in boxing

Mayweather will knock Pacquiao out sometime between round 8-12.

He’s won half of his 47 fights running backwards. And he’ll win his 48th going backwards.Fighting at 67kg is doing nothing for Pac’s knockout power. Floyd is the best fighter at adapting to his opponent. Look at the Mosley fight. Whatever Roach’s plan is, pac has 2/3 rounds tops. Otherwise it’ll be Floyd picking him off for the remainder.

It’s hard to see past Mayweather. He’s the naturally bigger guy by a good bit and that counts for a huge amount. He’s also based entirely on defence and counter attack, whereas Manny is all out attack, the contrasting styles should suit Mayweather more. Except for the hope Pacquiao is so damn good and so fast that he can unsettle May. I’d discount their relative records against Marquez, Marquez’ style is far more effective against Pac than May. Also, Manny has beaten most of the top fighters Mayweather has beaten only beaten them better. Head says Mayweather by points, but somehow I believe Pacquiao will do it.

I fear you are right chucks, I fear you are right. You can never, ever write off a “Mexican road sweeper” (I mean this in the boxing sense, used as a compliment, and as a badge of durability and bravery), however, and the pacman is the archetype *

*even though he’s not Mexican.

Thanks KP will check that now when I’m back in the house. How will I know I’m on the channel that’s showing it is there pre fight build up on already?