Boxing Thread

Wlad looked his age. Slow and couldn’t pull the trigger. Fury as heavyweight champ will do wonders for the sport.

1 Like

He cost him his accumulator

Ye he’ll retire alright I’d say,heavyweight have been shit since tyson Lewis holyfield retired,larry merchant maintains the best heavyweights in the world are playing NFL

White, jesus loving world champion.
The Yanks will eat this shit up.
A dance off between Fury and Wilder in the not too distant methinks.

I backed Wlad on pts, I couldn’t care either way for Furey but it’s a sad state of heavyweight boxing when he is the world champion.

Fury serenading his wife in the ring now.

What a gas cunt.

2 Likes

I don’t think people would be foolish to see that going to the champ considering boxings hostory.

By the end it seemed pretty clear and when i heard the scores i was sure it was Fury, bo way anyone could call 116-111 to Vlad tonight. But stranger things have happened.

Fuckin Frank Bruno would probably KO both of these lads which just shows how pathetic the heavyweight division is

Tyson Fury with the best rendition of Aerosmith’s “I Dont Want To Miss A Thing” I’ve heard since a junkie sang it on a 76 bus I was on on a Monday morning in 1999. Also the only rendition of it I’ve heard since then.

1 Like

You have to admire Fury.

People judge immediate by his background. But despite the clowning i think he’s a good lad with a big heart.

3 Likes

Great to have an Irish heavyweight champion. He has Irish Spoets Personality of the year wrapped up.

Get Wilder to Croke Park now for first defence

1 Like

The craic with the sauna mind games was the straw that broke the Klitschko back!

A great night for God in the sporting arena as Fury wins and the ultra-religious Bundee Aki scores the winning try for Connacht at Thomond Park.

To Him be the glory.

There’ll won’t be a bit a tarmac laid this week,

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha. Laughed out loud.

1 Like

Backed Fury so well happy. I didn’t think he’d get the decision there though.

Fury is box office. Klitschko has been fighting no marks for years and was boring.

Fury’s youth and mind games won. Klitschko was afraid to throw his right.

1 Like

Just remembered i had Klitschko in an accum to mug up a new betting account. Ah well. :grinning:

Wlad couldn’t set his feet. But aside from that he looked slow. The openings were there but he couldn’t get the shot off in time.

Bizarre that Fury is the heavyweight champion, but it will create buzz that hasn’t been there for 20 years.

I really thought Shannon Briggs would jump in the ring screaming lets go champ at Fury :smile:

On a serious note I’m gonna call this now, Anthony Joshua will go through Fury inside 3 rounds if and when they meet.