Boxing Thread

Fuck Quillin. The cunt has done nothing except talk about he’s a brand and a business. And how he would never fight a dangerous opponent unless he got ‘Mayweather-Pacquiao’ money for it. Fuck him. I hope he ends up homeless.

Theres a fair chance he might

:rollseyes:

Dillian Whyte fathered a kid at 13 :hushed:

@Watch_The_Break

You mentioned a website recently that you pay for boxing streams. How reliable and and how good a quality are the streams?

National finals on TG4 tonight.

Ray Moylette has been engaging in a lot of trash talking all week and another batch of it in today’s papers.

Hopefully Dean Walsh boxes the head off him. King Billy is reported to be returning to Ireland to work his nephew’s corner tonight.

What incredible improvement Coach Walsh has already overseen in USA women’s boxing. Ginny Fuchs is boxing out of her skin lately.

1 Like

That’s racist.

Spike and Eubank Jr at the weigh-in :smile:

xmeforums.to

Streams are stable and the quality is excellent.

1 Like

Two lads boxing the heads off each other here on tg4. Joyce v mccomb. Athy v nordie.

G’wan McComb.

You watching. ?

I’d say Joyce would kill him in a fight.

Good belting match.

McComb looks like a guy who would be a good pro if he was well coached and tieded up a bit

Has young Walsh fought yet? These lads look more than 60kg. That’s about 9 and a bit stone. No holding back

They look like eejits standing there with their fingers in the air

Yes, I only caught the final round.

Lacking in finesse but great craic. Mccomb was cleaner and smarter but Joyce was a duracell bunny.

Bhi an t-ineall aige!

Seán Bán the patronising cunt. You have a travelling background and you never denied it!

1 Like