Boxing Thread

I would hazard a guess at 25 lids…luckily I have a dodgy box and will get it for nothing…

Fcuk that will get a dodgy feed off the net or watch it in a mate’s house.

Anyone know what the undercard for the fight in Vegas tonight is?

Mayweather V Marquez has been confirmed for July the 18th…should be a cracker, winner of that will more than like meet thw winner of tonight…Marquez and Pacquiao have already fought a couple of times and they were crackers

http://www.justin.tv/vip_pub should have the fight.

as the yanks would say hatton got his ass handed to him tonight,dismanteld him in 200 seconds an all mayweathers bullshit

That’s him retired now I’d imagine. Floyd Jr. is coming back it appears. Not to fight Pacman but presumably that’ll happen at some stage.

good to see someone awake,many round scruffys,hes taken on juan manuel marquez tough fukin man although hes movin up weight but marquez wants pacman again,and the only wy he will get to him is through mayweather,what bout paddys tavern?

Having Batista in your corner makes a difference. :mad:

Fight highlights on TFKTube.

How naive was Hatton? No defence and went back to his all action style that came up well short against Floyd. I suppose Hatton will balloon into the Michelin Man on a permanent basis now, assuming he’ll retire.

Would be surprised if he fought on…He is nothing more than a brawler and has been found out at the very highest level…

A bit of an anticlimax but it was some punch from Pac to knock him out…

I watched the lad Munroe fight last night, he made fairly hard work against some journeyman from Ghana…Frank Warren called out Bernard Dunne after it…Reckon Dunne could beat him, he didn’t look too hectic last night…

Batista was in whose corner?

Hatton is finished. What a performance again from the Pacman, this man really is pound for pound the very best in the world.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Batista was in whose corner?

Hatton is finished. What a performance again from the Pacman, this man really is pound for pound the very best in the world.[/quote]

He was in Pacmans corner Dunph.:mad:

Watched the fight in work this morning. He nearly killed Hatton. Take that you citeh cunt.

[quote=“Captainshan”]He was in Pacmans corner Dunph.:mad:

Watched the fight in work this morning. He nearly killed Hatton. Take that you citeh cunt.[/QUOTE]

I was aghast looking back at the knockout punch in slow motion. Indeed he nearly took Hatton’s head off, now that would have been something.

Some punch indeed. Hatton never saw it coming - Pacquiao’s hand speed is amazing.

Just threw on the Rogan fight there. Anyone know how it’s going? Well he’s just dropped him.

Shit, slip actually.

Rogan in big trouble here. Eye is fucked and he’s rocked by a big shot there.

Fuck’s sake. Rogan comes back like a train. And then doesn’t hit Sexton cause he lost his gumshield. Just stopped.

Ref stops it because his eye was closed. That’s shit. He was about to win and looked at the ref to ask him if he could continue. Eye is fucked but Rogan was well on top.