Boxing Thread

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Hon Frampton

Quigg’s jaw broken at the end of the 4th

That explains alot so

Frampton: “I would love to fight at Windsor Park. At some point in my career that would be a dream for me.”

:hushed::hushed:

Yeehaw

delete

What a dumb thing to say

Frampton will move up now I presume, his camp have no interest in a Rigo fight

Haymon will offer him a nice payday to face Santa Cruz. Don’t see Frampton winning that fight. He’s small for the current featherweight division. He doesn’t have much of an inside game either. LSC threw 570 punches in five rounds at the weekend. I haven’t seen anything to suggest Frampton can deal with that sort of pressure. Unless he can worry Leo with his power he’ll get worn down and possibly stopped.

1 Like

Eggington making Bradley Skeete look like Rigo on Sky at the moment. Couple of decent fights on later.

US fights is it? Only turned over in the ninth, Skeete looks a tidier boxer but hard to know listening to the Sky lads what way it’s going :confused:

Yeah on HBO. Sadam Ali vs Jessie Vargas is a good match-up. Luis Ortiz should beat Thompson but he’s worth watching these days as well. Margarito is back too!

Skeete by unanimous decision. I’m not staying up tonight, have to be up in the morning, will watch it back with the UFC at some stage. I see Chagaev was beaten in Russia, that Browne only took up boxing seven years ago :joy:, there’ll be some interesting fights to be set up there if Ortiz, Parker etc stay in the mix.

Browne is technically a world champion after that you know. Madness.

Heard it was a good fight though.

Good on ya Brownie. We’ve done it!

Advance Australia Fair.

Christ I miss HBO

Good little scrap in Margarito’s return last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zYaVpeyeak

Browne vs Chagaev. The Chechen president looks like he’s raided a few villages in his day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fsMAcCDSj0

1 Like

GGG’s next opponent looks like he knows what’s coming :grinning:

1 Like

I’d love to see him batter the shit out of khan