Boxing Thread

Out of what’s left of Khan after Canelo?

Flanagan-Matthews on Boxnation now

Has Martin Lindsay disappeared off the scene altogether?

I remember watching him box the head off Matthews years back.

Pretty much. Well beaten the last few times he’s made a high profile appearance.

1 Like

Seemed to be doing alright there for a good while, used be on a few of the Duddy cards if memory serves me right.

Shite so far

I’d love to see anyone batter the shit out of Khan.

1 Like

We’re they at home ?

Yeah.

I remember he was definitely on the bill when he fought Eastman in Belfast.

I was just watching a KOTV I’d tapes when I seen a blast from Duddy past,fuckin yory boy campas,I remember his fight with Duddy in the theater well,tough as leather was yory

1 Like

Is Kell Brook the most protected fighter in the sport right now? I see he’s fighting a bum (Bizier) next who got beat by the bum (Ionut) he fought before the last bum (Gavin). Hard to really gauge at what level Brook is at as he has only really fought a couple of credible opponents and that is stretching it. The sad thing is that it’s actually a very competitive weight division where there’s plenty of decent matches to be made. I can’t stand Khan but at least he has taken a few risks in his career.

I leave no value on any of these limey fuckers till I see them fight in the big league’s ie the states

Bumped for @Nembo_Kid

Fuck the McGuigans - Rocky Rosmuc was a damn fine fighter and was in a very competitive weight class in the golden age for boxing. This is a cracking documentary (and if you can speak Irish, his biography is very enjoyable).

1 Like

Bill Simmons has done a very good podcast with Jim Lampley lately,it’s on tunein at the minute

Oops.

David Byrne.

:blush:

1 Like

Was upstairs putting the little fella down. Just came down as the interview was over, what I miss?

I thought the boxer was bumped off at the Regency.

Who is this cunt fighting Kell Brook? He looks like he’s shitting himself.