Boxing Thread

Ffs, Harry Greb must be spinning in his grave

Mental. I’m speechless.

Brook is cashing in. There’s probably a fight left with Eubank etc afterwards for decent money regardless.

Madness…

Reported to earn £3m …

Brook is casing in and taking a pay out…he wont need to apply to the Fire Brigade like Bernard Dunne

Wilder stops Arreola with consummate ease. Areeola’s corner pulled the plug at the end of the 8th

Maybe you will now realise what a chicken GGG is.

Not as chicken as Mayweather

Bullshit.

Mayweather is a world champion at five different weight divisions. Your post makes zero sense, the biggest fight Golovkin can make right now after Alvarez is Ward and he is afraid of his life of stepping up to the challenge.

Golovkin is a one weight flat track bully who is afraid of his life to take on a risky fight.

What fighters has Mayweather not fought during his career when he should have?

Good points but he did keep delaying fights until lads seem to be on the way down.

Despite being a fan of him, I think Frampton will struggle tonight. Santa Cruz has done it all and will be relentless. Can see him closing it out within the distance and have had a nice bet at 9/4.

1 Like

Different levels. I like Frampton but he is off this. Fair play to him for going this way though. Would be huge to win.

The place looks pretty dead. Maybe half the crowd is away for a piss

Frampton looking good. I’ve him ahead after 3.

Very tight through 7 rounds. I now have no idea who is ahead.

1 round to go. Nothing to split them. Cruz has thrown a lot more but frampton has landed more significant punches. I’ll calling it; DRAW.

Cruz edges the last round. Absolutely nothing in this.

I don’t think Frampton has done enough to win. But at the same time, he didn’t lose. Oh the tension.

FRAMPTON WINS!!!..o

1 judge scored it a draw with the other 2 giving Frampton the nod.

UP THE RA

1 Like

4 and 6 rounds was very harsh on santa cruz

Agreed that frampton did enough though