Barry mcGuigan IN TEARS.

He’s some gobshite

The state of him throughout the fight. He has to try and be the story

2 Likes

Frampton is a cunt.

1 Like

Jaysus that’s some win.

4 Likes

Fantastic viewing. Massive kudos to Frampton. Backed him as thought he would rise to occasion. Consistently underrated. Think it is partly due to lower profile.
Spoke very well afterwards as per usual. Inclusive Irishness.

1 Like

Will Frampton ever grow the balls to fight Rigondeaux?

1 Like

Very good fight. Frampton exceeded my expectations. Didn’t think he was strong enough to stand up to Leo but he was, very impressive in the pocket also.

That said, cards were a joke. 117-111 is downright disgraceful.

:rollseyes:

Bizarre stuff going on with Tyson Fury’s PED case. He was popped 9 months before he fought Wlad and nothing was done about it. Wasn’t formally charged until June of this year, the same day he pulled out of the Wlad rematch with an injured ankle. Now 18 months since he produced the dirty sample. And still no decision on his case.

1 Like

Whats the story with this O Reilly fella?was it a PED or recreational drug

Conflicting stories but my contact close enough to it “would not be suprised by it being weed or pills”.

He must be a right thick cunt so

Pills are great.

Either way i think thats the accepted line.

O’Reilly was sent home from Turkey earlier in the year as well. For ‘disciplinary reasons’.The examiner had an article today saying that some of the other lads on the senior team wanted him gone after it. May be some truth in that if twitter is anything to go by.

Wasn’t this an out of competition test though? I thought you couldn’t be banned for recreational stuff when it’s out of competition.

Cant beat the feeling

Christ he must be some idiot if so

Ndam about to fight now

First pro in the olympics out in the first round :joy:

1 Like

It’s a fuckin disgrace they’re allowed in at all,I hope they’re all well bet

1 Like